Chapter 14 "Life Line"

Isabella’s POV

I think now it’s time to tell Harry about my brain tumour, he has the right to know.  This car crash could have fastened my road to death. I hope not, sitting here with all the boys, Taylah & Harry, I don’t want to ruin their holiday ya know. Then harry whispered “We need to talk later, we all have something to say”

Shit, do they know? “Um... Ok” I whispered back.

After the show Supernatural finished, Harry turned the tv off. Everyone turned around and looked at him. He nodded then they nodded back. I was freaked out. Before they could say anything, i quickly stood up, but fell down onto the ground, i tired to crawl away but Harry picked me up and placed me but on the couch.

“Isabella we need to talk to you” Taylah said, hugging Niall.

I looked at Harry “What is going on!”

“Babe, we need to ask you some questions” Harry said.

“What about, you mean about my Brain Tumour?” I said sighing and looking at the ground.

Everyone’s jaws dropped. I don’t think they knew I already found out. Harry death stared me. Gee thanks. Harry then put his hand on my leg “How did you find out?”

“I’ve known for months Harry” I said starting to cry.

“Why did you tell us? We would of understood Izzy” Taylah said, Niall carried her over to me and she hugged me.

“Mum told me not to, because I didn’t want to ruin the holiday, but now im worried about the car crash, what did the doctors say?” I said looking at Taylah. He face saddened.

“The doctor said you have a month or so. He isn’t sure” Taylah started to cry.

“What!!! Only that long!!! I was meant to last until November, its only August! That means I lost 3 months cause of this dumb crash car, I can’t believe this!!” I also started to cry, Harry pulled me into his arms, I rested my head on his chest.

“That’s it, I’m taking you home to London tomorrow. Pack your things, we are going home” Harry said rubbing my back.

“That’s fair enough, we might as well all go home, I mean we can’t stay here, it’s not safe” Liam said standing up.

“I agree with Liam, Taylah you’re coming with us to London for a few weeks, Then we have a tour in America for two months and you are going to come with us as well, that ok?” Niall said hugging Taylah.

“Of course that is fine! I need to have heaps of fun with Isabella!” Taylah said hugging me.

NEXT DAY!!!

Harry and I took our bags down the stairs and gave them to the hotel men; they put the bags in the cab. We hugged everyone goodbye and headed to the airport. I hate planes! I’m always afraid they will crash. Well anyway, least I’m with Harry for the whole flight, in first class which is so bad. We arrived at the airport and we checked in and waited at our gate. He kissed my cheek “I still don’t understand why you didn’t tell me”

I sighed “I didn’t want to tell you cause it would of been selfish, you would of put everything on hold to look after me, i wanted you to enjoy life, i was never going to tell you Harry, I hate seeing you sad” I said hugging him.

“Flight 703 to London is ready for boarding, first class tickets first” I heard the speakers say.

Harry stood up and held out his hand “Honey, let’s go”

I took his hand “Alright Babe” We entered the plane and sat down. We got comfy and then the pilot said “Fasten your seat belts we are about to take off” We fasten our head belts and I put my head on Harry’s shoulder. I then closed my eyes and fell asleep.