Chapter 7 "Friends Together Again"

Isabella’s POV

I wonder who Harry wants me to meet so badly, I mean to take me Ireland is a big thing, just to meet someone, Its Niall’s best friend but I still don’t get why, Then I see Harry come into the room, he says –

“Babe, come here, I’m going to cover your eyes, I have a surprise for you Babe” He then covered my eyes.

“Harry, what are you doing?” I said giggling.

“Wait and see baby” he said kissing my neck for a few seconds then stopped.

I can hear Niall walking in with someone giggling, he said “Babe, get ready, to see your next surprise”

Then both the boys uncover our eyes, i was in shock, its Taylah! I haven’t seen her since she left Australia! Holy shit, this is the girl Niall has a crush on! OMG! We both ran towards each other crying and smiling. We hugged each other and were so excited-

“I’ve missed you so much Izzy! It’s been 11 years! How are you?” Taylah pulls away from me smiling.

“I’ve been great! I’ve missed you so much as well, so this is who Niall was always talking about, the whole flight over here” I winked at her, it had been ages since we had talked in ages.

She blushes and goes all shy, she hasn’t changed a bit, but she was never shy towards a guy, that’s prob why she became best friends with Niall.

Taylah’s POV

I’m so happy to see Isabella again, she has changed so much! Her hair is so short, and she is so skinny, and she was perfect in every bloody way, No wonder Harry asked her out. Thank god Niall and Harry planned this, ive missed Isabella so much! I grabbed Niall and kissed him, Isabella did the same to Harry. We thank them both. Then the door opened, It was Mum, Trent & Ali, they had no idea what was going on.

“Taylah, whats going on here?” Mum asked.

“Well a few things, 1. Niall came home to surprise me, 2nd He brought all of One Direction to meet me, 3rd they brought Isabella and I together! And lastly One Direction and Isabella are staying here for a few weeks for a holiday” I said smiled.

Alison hugged Isabella so did mum, then they both hugged Niall, Dean shakes all of the boy’s hands and Isabella’s, I felt embarrassed but I was too happy. Then mum cut in saying “So where are you all staying?”

“In a hotel down the street” Louis said smiling.

“We are all staying in the same hotel” Isabella said hugging Harry.

“So... Niall... Where are you staying...?” Alison said nudging me.

“ALISON!!! SHUT UP ALREADY!!!” I yelled and then blushed.

“Actually, I wondered could I stay here. In Taylah’s room, like how I did when I was little?” Niall said smiling and hugged me.

Trent didn’t seem impressed but said yes, He knew how much he meant to me. He couldn’t really say no. Mum went into my room and made my bed and invited everyone to dinner at Mums fancy restaurant. Yay, means I have to wear a dress in front of Niall. Crap on well.

4 hours later

Niall’s POV

I actually can’t believe Tay’s parents are letting me sleep here! I mean, I get to spend every hour I have with Taylah. Thank god, I never want to lose sight of her again, even more after what she told me before. Now I have to find something great to wear to impress Taylah, I’m going to ask Taylah’s mum to let me take Tay somewhere else after dinner just me and her. Just so we can do something romantic.

I walk into Taylah’s room, seeing her trying to find a dress. Why is she so worried about how she looks? It worries me sometimes. I walk up behind her and pull her towards me by her waist, she jumped.

“Taylah, you alright? You’re a bit jumpy”

“I’m fine, you just scared me Niall” She said smiling.

“So, you picked a dress yet? I mean like you have 15 to choose from, I mean seriously, why so many dresses” I giggled, but she wasn’t happy; I turned her around to look me in the eyes. “Whats bugging you?”

“Nothing, just want to look good in front of you Niall” she sighed and turned away, to look through her dresses, I felt bad but I left the room and walked down the stairs, I pulled Isabella into the next room asking her-

“Can you go talk to Taylah? She seems upset”

“I guess so, but what makes you think she is upset?” Isabella asked with a worried tone.

“She is listening to depressing music and trying to find a dress, just see if you get any luck with her” I said smiling.

“Alright, I will see what I can do Niall” Isabella said smiling then walked up the stairs.

Isabella’s POV

I opened Taylah’s door, she was still picking dresses and other things, good god, maybe she has changed, she was a real tomboy growing up, and maybe she changed to impress Niall, but maybe not, we have grown up. I don’t think she knows im in here, I cleared my throat-

“Oh, Hey Izzy, what you doing?” Taylah asked turning around holding a dress.

“Just seeing what you’re doing.. Everyone is wondering where you are” I said trying to smile. I can see why Niall was worried, she didn’t seem herself.  “Taylah whats wrong? I know there is something up, tell me please”

She walked and sat on her bed, she looked to the ground “It’s just I heard my brother is coming home tomorrow, and I haven’t seen him since I was 13, he left the day before my birthday, he was 16, now he would be around 21, what will he be like”

“Wouldn’t you be happy to see him?” I said confused.

“I am, But he doesn’t know about Shane and about Trent our new step dad, Dad is bringing my brother home, then they left again in a week, i will have to tell him everything” She said worried.

“Hm, come on, that’s forget about this problem and help you pick a dress for tonight” I said smiling.

“Can we pick one for you first?” She said standing up and smiling.

“Alright, but i only have 2 outfits to choose” I said giggling”

We went through my suitcase and found my 2 out fits, 1st was http://www.polyvore.com/night_out/set?id=52568912#stream_box a yellow dress, with a black leather jacket, black boot heels and a black flower ring, 2nd was http://www.polyvore.com/blue/set?id=55940077 a blue and black dress, with black high heels and blue jewellery. I modelled them both. We choose the yellow dress. “It’s your turn Taylah, pick your 3 best dresses and model them. She grabs three dresses and puts one on, the 1st one is http://www.polyvore.com/rosey/set?id=54982775 was a black dress with pink roses all over it, was black heels, black and gold bracelets and a big black handbag, beautiful, the 2nd was a navy blue 80’s dress, cream white lace up high hells, with a purple handbag, she rocked the look http://www.polyvore.com/navy_blue_pearls/set?id=54128777 and lastly http://www.polyvore.com/party_formal/set?id=53185684  a lovely white dress, with white laced flowers all around it, with gold high heels. Jesus I don’t know which one to pick. We finally choose the white one.

Taylah’s POV

Oh my god, this dress actually looks amazing, Its all thanks to Isabella, she needs to be a designer, she picked this outfit and basically told me how to wear my hair, I just hope Niall likes it.