Chapter 42 "One Time, One Love"

Niall POV

We arrive at the hotel and walk to the front desk. We are given the keys and hop into the lift and headed to the penthouse. It takes about a minute and a half till we finally reach the room. We walk into the penthouse and drop our overnight bags onto the floor.

Few hours later.

I get changed into a tusk and fix my hair. I want to look amazing for tonight. It takes me about 30 minutes till im all ready to go. I walk out of the bathroom to see Taylah.

She is wearing a cream, laced colour dress with a black ribbon going around her waist and a black 60’s collar, with tall black heels and a black chanel bag on her hip. She has her hair in a donut bun.. Yummy donuts pull yourself together idiot, with a black bowtie on the side of the bun with a few pieces of black jewellery. She looked stunning. She stands up and walks over to me, smiling and kisses my lips softly.

I wrap my arms around her waist and whisper in her ear-

“Come on babe, we can’t be late”

She nodded and took my hand. I then lead her downstairs and to the front of the hotel. We arrived there and i covered her eyes. She jumps with suprise and asks-

“Niall, what are you doing?”

“Hang on a second alright babe, keep walking till i say stop” We walk a few more steps and then i whisper in her ear-

“You can stop babe”

“Niall, uncover my eyes already please” She says bluntly.

“Alright” I uncover her eyes and walk in front of her. Her eyes are widen and her mouth is wide open. She looks so happy and points in front of her saying-

“You did this?” She stutters and i nod my head at her smiling. I walk her over to the white carriage covered in roses, the driver wearing all black and the two white horses leading the carriage. She sat on the seat and smiled at me.

“What do you think babe?” I ask turning towards her.

“I love it Niall! I really love it” She squeals at me smiling. She hugs me tightly and rests her head on my shoulder as we sit in the carriage to her next surprise. We finally stop and hop off the carriage. We watch the carriage go around the corner so it waits until we finish here. I walk her into the middle of the park.

Taylah’s POV

We arrive at this park to find a trail of roses with candles on the edge of the path. I turn around to find no Niall. I start to freak then i find a note saying

‘Follow the roses and you will find me petal’

I follow the rose trail and walk about 200 metres till i see the lake, a table set for two and Niall waiting for me smiling. I hold a candle in hand and walk over to him. He sits me down and a waiter brings out some fancy spag bowl and a glass of lemon squash. He sits across from me with a smile and we start to eat.

20 MINUTES LATER

We finish dinner and its now 9pm. Niall takes me to the lake and stands in front of me smiling. I look at him confused and he starts to make a long speech. Oh dear, it’s going to be lecture.

“Taylah,

From the first day we met, when you came to live in Ireland after living Australia, we became best friends and i never wanted to leave you ever or lose you from my life. In so many cases i almost lost you before i left for X Factor, with Shane, when your parents wanted to move back to Australia, and constantly being bashed by those bullies and put in the hospital. That’s when i knew i loved you, when you told me you loved me back, my world was perfect”