Chapter 21 "Struggle"

Taylah’s POV

It’s now been a week since Isabella passed away. Her funeral is tomorrow morning and I’m not looking forward to it. Sadly Harry hasn’t left his home, He won’t eat either. Niall & Liam are basically forcing him to eat. Perrie & Zayn haven’t left their flat due to it, Perrie keeps having nightmares of the car crash. Louis & Eleanor are over here every day to check on Harry & I. Eleanor keeps wishing that she stopped us from going to Nandos & blames herself. As for me, I’m not taking it very well. Every time i see her photo i cry, I keep thinking of her every day. The day of the funeral is going to be her 19th Birthday which makes it even worst. I haven’t been able to sleep for 3 days straight, i can’t eat and i really want to die. It’s my fault the car crash happened. John was after me for some dam reason.

“Taylah?” Liam said entering my bedroom. I was curled up on my bed. Niall had gone to the shops and i cried after he left.

“Li-Liam, please leave me alone” I said shaking.

“Taylah, you haven’t said a word since that night when Harry hurt you. Please let me in, i want to help” Liam said sitting next to me, patting my back but i moved his hand away.

“Please Liam, you can’t help me at the moment” I said.

“But... But” Liam said trying to get closer to me.

“JUST PLEASE GO AWAY!!” I screamed at his face crying, then i slapped his face. He didn’t say a word, a tear landed on my skin and Liam smiled at me.

“Slap me again, you need to let out your emotions” Liam said facing me.

“N-No, I-I didn’t mean to sl-slap you Liam” I said shuttering.

“Get some sleep Taylah, Isabella’s funeral is tomorrow and you need rest” Liam said, laying me on my bed and kissing my forehead and walked out my room saying “Night TJ”

NEXT DAY!

I walked into mine & Niall’s wardrobe, i grabbed my black dress and walked into the bathroom and got changed.

Outfit-  http://www.polyvore.com/funeral/set?id=60046510

I didn’t look forward to see Isabella in that wooden coffin, Its going to be horrible. I walked into the lounge room to see Liam, Niall & Harry in black tusks waiting for me. Niall walked over to me and hugged me tightly. He let go and i saw Harry starting to tear up, i walked over and hugged him saying-

“It’s going to be ok Harry” I rubbed his back and he buried his head into my shoulder. Then Niall & Liam made a group hug with us.

“Come on we better start leaving and meet everyone there” Liam said walking outside. We all followed him and we got in Niall’s car and drove there. We arrived to see Joanna, James & Paul waiting inside looking down at Isabella’s body. They dressed her in the nicest dress-

Isabella’s outfit- http://www.polyvore.com/untitled_62/set?id=57659615#stream_box

(Without the shoes and handbag)

The red made her look amazing. Soon Zayn & Perrie arrived, soon followed by Louis & Zayn. Lizzy couldn’t bring herself to come she felt horrible and chose not to come which i understand. Soon the place was full of people. I think there were about 200 people here. I looked around the room. After Joanna & Paul did their speeches, it was Harry’s & Mines turn to say things about Isabella.

Harry started off “Isabella, what can i say about her, there was so many amazing things about her. She was always there if you needed a shoulder to cry on, she knew the best advice, She made everyone around her feel special. She shaved her hair for cancer to raise money; i don’t see many girls shaving their hair for cancer. She was the most amazing girlfriend and i miss her so much, Isabella Johnson, i will always love you, and besides, today was the day i planned on asking your hand in married. Oh well, i hope you can see all the people who miss you. Love ya honey” Harry said looking up to the roof.

 Well, now its my turn “Thank you all for coming here today, I would think Isabella would be so happy to see how many people actually care about her. Its hard to see my friend of 14 years die, i wanted to live until we were like 90 years old. She was my best friend and after now seeing her for years, it still felt like that bond was still there. She was the most amazing person i had ever meet. I wish she was still here. Isabella i love and miss you so much, i will always wear this necklace and you will always be with me. Thank you” I said, crying, then Harry and i walked back to our seats. Then the song the climb by Miley Cyrus came on. They got the boys to carry Isabella’s coffin. Which meant Paul, Harry, Niall, Liam, Louis & Zayn. The poor guys. I followed behind holding a box of butterflies. When they put her in the car, the coffin door was closed and we couldn’t see her face anymore. We all walked out to an open space. I gave Harry & James a box each. Then  the countdown started.

“10. 9. 8. 7. .6” Harry started to cry.

“5.4.3” James started to cry and so did i.

“2.1!!!” We let the 10 butterflies go. They flew to the sky. It looked amazing. Niall hugged me and we watched them fly away. The funeral was over and we went home. Harry went straight to his room. The poor guy, Liam, Niall and I thought we would go out for dinner. I out changed into something nice and walked down stairs.

Outfit- http://www.polyvore.com/459/set?id=39248289&lid=1873985

We went in front of Nandos, i froze and i couldn’t walk. Niall looked at me and realized “Babe, if you’re afraid, we don’t have to eat here”

“No i need to face my fear” I said walking in.