Chapter 4 "Happiness"

Over 12 Months

Taylah’s POV

Ever since Niall left for the X Factor, I’ve been watching it on the TV; it’s a ritual for me and Alison. Niall was put into a band which they called “ONE DIRECTION” They are all just so perfect!!! I mean seriously! Alison was in love with Zayn... Which was awkward, I missed Niall so much... What sucks was that he didn’t win the X Factor, only got third place but that’s alright...  His bands have now been touring around the world. I want him to come back. It’s been over 12 months! I CANT WAIT ANY LONGER!!!!! Then Alison looks at me saying-

“Um... Tay? You alright?”

My eyes widen and I turned to her giving a fake smile “Yeah, of course”

She smiles at me and says “Niall? You’re worried about him aren’t you?”

I nodded “Yeah, he hasn’t talked to me since the x factor finished then he started his tour, I just want him home”

Then the phone rings and Ali answers it “Hello??” she pauses “Who is this??” pauses again then I ask “Who is it Ali?” she walks over to me hands the phone to me saying “It’s for you” I take the phone and say “H-Hello?”

“Hello Taylah, it’s Um.... Liam Payne” I could feel my heart going a million miles an hour, I quickly said

 “Y-Yes?? May I ask why are you calling me? Sorry if it sounds rude”

He giggles then says “I want you, to get dressed into some nice and walk outside, there is a car, and I want you to meet me in the car, I’m taking you somewhere special”

“Ok, Cya soon I guess” I hang up and run up the stairs smiling, I open my wardrobe finding something nice, Ali walks in saying “Who was that?”

“It was Liam Payne, from One Direction, he is taking me somewhere special or something so I’m getting changed” She smirked at me and walked out of my room.

I found the perfect outfit!!! http://www.polyvore.com/dream_on_dreamer/set?id=41246158#stream_box

I run out the door smiling, I see the car, then Liam walks out of his car and opens the door for me, He greets me saying “Wow, you look amazing, so you’re the one he always talks about”

I blush and smile “Thank you Liam, same to you” I hopped in the car then he also jumps in and we drive away from my house. “So where are you taking me?”

“I’m taking you to someone, someone you miss heaps” He said smiling.

I blushed and looked straight out the window, is he taking me to see Niall? I hope so! Please please please be Niall!!! It’s taken Liam and I half an hour to get to my surprise. He tells me i have to wear a blindfold, I cover my eyes with it and he ties it. “This isn’t that tight Liam”

“Don’t worry, you need it for long” he puts his hands on my shoulders and walks me somewhere. I hear laughing, it sounded familiar, I started to smile, and then I hear “Still looks so beautiful!”

Liam unties the blindfold, I see... NIALL! I started to cry and had a massive smile on my face, I ran towards him, he held his arms open ready to catch me. “NIALL!!!!” I hugged him and he lifted me up and spanned me around while hugging me.

“It’s good to see you baby” He smiles then stops spinning.

I put my hand on the back of his neck “I’ve missed you so much Niall, you have no idea”

He nods “I think I do Taylah” He kisses me passionately, he put his hands around the back of my waist, I moved both my hands to the back of his head, then we hear someone pretenting to cough. “Um. Guys, Niall we have to get Taylah home? So she can met everyone else”

“Yes I know Liam, but seriously ruin the moment!” he smirks at Liam.

“It’s ok, come on lets go” I kissed Niall again and ran to Liam’s car yelling “I CALL SHOTGUN!!”