Chapter 27 "No More Suffering!"

Harry’s POV

Niall pulled over the car and was so mad at myself & Taylah for lying about John. I don’t blame him tho. We all got out of the car and sat on the side of the road. Taylah & I sat on one side & Niall, Liam & Connor on the other. Taylah just looked at the ground she couldn’t even look at the boys.

“WHY DID YOU LIE!! HOW COULD YOU!!” Niall screamed at us.

“We had no choice” I said quietly.

“OF COURSE YOU HAD  A CHOICE, YOU HAD FIVE CHOICES!” Niall screamed at us again madly.

“No, i mean we really had to” I said looking at him.

“WHAT ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT!” He screamed once more.

“JOHNS BOSS CALLED US ON ISABELLA’S PHONE AND SAID IF WE DIDNT LIE SOMEONE I CARE ABOUT WOULD SUFFER OR DIE!! I’M NOT LOSING ANYONE ELSE!! I’VE HAD ENOUGH!! DO YOU HEAR ME!!! IVE HAD ENOUGH!!” Taylah said yelled back, tears rolling down her face. The boys were shocked at her out burst and i don’t blame them, even i got scared.

“Taylah...” Liam said and hugged her.

“Thats why you lied? To protect us?” Connor said sighing.

Niall didn’t even look at her. That made me furious “NIALL, LOOK AT HER! SHE IS PROTECTING YOU! DONT BE A ASSHOLE!”

“Harry...” Niall said quietly.

“Niall, I’m sorry i had to lied but it’s for your own safety” Taylah said crying.

Niall then grabbed her and pulled her into a kiss.

Niall’s POV

I grabbed Taylah and kissed her. I could feel the boys moving away and looking at us. Dear god.

“Quit it already!” Connor said smirking.

We got back in the car and drove back to Harry’s, We dropped off Harry, Liam & Connor and headed back to my flat. We walked in and i flopped onto the couch. Taylah smirked at me and jumped onto me. She kissed me softly.

Then my phone went off and had gotten a text message-

Carrot King

Um, i don’t think you should turn on the telly anytime soon.

To Carrot King

Why?

From Carrot King

Um, Well, Taylah’s Mother is in the hospital back in Ireland, she was helping Channel 5 with their camera’s etc then someone came up behind her and knocked her out. She is cuts to her face and is badly hurt. Dont tell Taylah, she will blame herself. Eleanor & I are heading over to yours so be ready in about 10 minutes <3

“Taylah, Louis & Eleanor are coming over for the day” I said smiling at her. She came back out from the kitchen saying-

“Prefect”

Author’s Note

Sorry for the short chapter  i can’t really think of anything :/ Tell me what you think of the story <3