Chapter 44 "Christmas Time!"

Niall’s POV

It’s been a week since Harry told me he wants out of the relationship with Taylor and i don’t blame him. She seems way to clingy and always cheerful, and she always sends death glares to Taylah for no reason. We talked to Simon and he said he can’t do anything since they signed a contract so Harry is stuck with the whole ‘Haylor’ crap. Poor guy i hate seeing Harry so down.

Anyway it’s Christmas Eve and the boys and all the girlfriends are going to Louis’s Cabin for Christmas Eve and returning Christmas night. Taylah and I are driving to the cabin and when we arrive, Louis and Eleanor are carrying bags of food inside. We help them with the bags of food while carrying our own bags inside.

Taylah and Eleanor head into the kitchen and start cooking the Chicken for dinner, along with potato salad, prawns, fish, pasta and white rice. Louis and I set all our presents under the Christmas tree and start the fire for the cold night ahead for us. Then the door swings open to show Liam and Danielle carrying heaps of presents and more snacks for tonight. Danielle kisses Liam’s cheek and heads into the kitchen to help the girls. Liam sits down with us and puts his presents under the tree.

“So, are we the only one’s here so far?” Liam asks sitting on the couch.

“Yeah, Harry isn’t bringing Taylor thank god” I say to Liam smiling.

“The poor lad” Louis mumbles.

“Danielle be careful” I hear Eleanor shout to Danielle.

“Ahh Shit!!” Danielle screams and we all rush into the kitchen screaming in unison-

“WHAT HAPPENED!!”

“Danielle burned herself on the stove while cooking the pasta” Taylah smiles rubbing Danielle’s hand where she got burned under the tap.

“Ouch!!” Danielle screams quietly, guess that’s really cold water.

“Sorry Dani” Taylah smiles and turns off the tap “Now go bandage that burn up and let me and Eleanor finish the cooking” and with that Danielle heads to the 1st aid kit and wraps her hand up.

“Babe you want me to help?” I ask wrapping my arms around her waist.

“No way! You will eat everything before anyone gets to even taste it” Taylah smirks while finishing off the pasta.

“Please babe, i promise i won’t eat anything” I mumble into her neck kissing it.

“N-Niall, F-Fine” Taylah stutters. I win ehhehhe, I always win when i turn her neck, she can’t help herself. I step away and start cutting the potatoes for the salad but she swings around and whispers in my ear “You eat anything and you will get no dinner”

I gulp and turn my head and stutter “O-Okay”

Then Perrie walks into the kitchen followed by Zayn, they both start un skinning the prawns and making seafood sauce. Zayn then walks over to me and helps with the salad while the girls are talking up a storm.

“Niall, where is Harry?” Zayn asks.

“Give him a bit, he had to drop Taylor at the airport so she could go back to America” I say sighing. Then Harry runs into the kitchen screaming “FOOD!!”

“THATS MY LINE!” I scream back and everyone starts to laugh.

After everyone was sitting at the table, the girls bring the food out and sit down. We all start eating. Within thirty minutes all the food is gone. Its now about 10pm at night and everyone heads to bed. Liam, Danielle, Perrie & Zayn are sharing a room, Harry, Eleanor & Louis are sharing another and Taylah and myself get one just us, alone, oh this will be fun. We walk into the bedroom and she puts on one of my jack Willis shirts and walks over to the door.