|| FOURTYEIGHT ||

"What does this bitch want?" Yoongi asked turning around in his chair, Jimin shrugged and picked at his nails, a nervous habit. Jungkook sighed leaning his back against the wall, he folded his arms over his chest gripping his arms quite a bit.

"He could want anything really, but considering a dead man is sitting in this room with us, I'm assuming it has to do with that" Jin said coming out from the corner, Yunho flinched slightly not knowing he was in there, the room all turned to Junghoon who rolled his eyes slightly.

...

"What can I do for you Chief?" Namjoon asked gesturing for the said man to sit down on the couch, he had three guards behind him, while Namjoon sat in another no one around him.

"Look Officer Kim I have been tipped off by an anonymous source that you are hiding Choi Junghoon here at your estate" Namjoon furrowed his eyebrows and let out a small chuckle.

"You're kidding me right? What? Do you think I have his casket hidden in my basement or something?" Namjoon asked sarcastically, the guards surrounding the chief snorted in unison, it was almost scarily in sync, the chief rolled his eyes.

"No body was found Officer, so don't go cracking jokes when clearly there's still proof he's alive" The chief tsked and crossed his arms over his chest.

"Why don't you call in some of your boys so I can ask them because clearly you're no help" the chief continued feeling a slight irritation creep up his neck.

"I would but they're quite busy at this time maybe if you come back later with an actual reason to talk to me and not some bullshit about a dead man" Namjoon scoffed.

...

"Wow he's really something ain't he" Junghoon smirked at how Namjoon stood his ground, Jungkook smiled and nodded.

"Who is that may I ask?" Yunho asked squinting his eyes, he's swear he's seen him before, but the screen didn't portray a good picture.

"Choi Taehyun"

Junghoons eyes widened pushing himself away from his chair and taking a closer look.

"No fucking way that idiot?" He asked agains and Yoongi looked at him nodding.

"Do you know him?" Jimin asked moving from his spot beside San and took a step towards Junghoon.

"Boi do I fucking know him, he's in that position because of me, if only they found out about what he did, oh he'd be fucked" Junghoon laughed shallowly, Minjae cringed hearing her father curse freely, he was never like this and that just goes to show she really doesn't know him at all.

"Jungkook, grab the mic, we've got leverage"

...

The room fell silent, Namjoon and Taehyun staring eachother down when the doors opened and Taehyung had walked in smiling with the other two officers.

"Oh, Choi? What're you doing here?" Taehyung asked taking his position by Namjoons side he leaned forwards shaking the hand of the chief while another door opened and in came Jungkook a bowl of cereal in hand.

"Oh? Am I interrupting?" Jungkook asked mouth full of cereal, Jungkook quickly swallowed and placed the bowl on the table beside Namjoon and did the same as Taehyung wiping his hands beforehand.

"No boys not at all, since your leader here has no idea what's going on do one of you care to explain why I have been getting emails from a person in this house claiming you are harbouring a wanted man?" The chief spoke getting quite irritated with the current situation.

"wanted? ....... Last time I checked Choi Junghoon wasn't wanted in seoul or in South Korea" Jungkook said making Namjoon stare at him harshly.

"And what makes you think that Officer Jeon?"The chief smirked knowing he had caught them, Jungkook titled his head to the side and Namjoons eyes widened at why he was wearing.

"After he helped you cover up the daughter you had with a convict"

Back in the room Junghoon smirked speaking into the small mic Yoongi was holding up for him, Jungkook folded his arms over his chest and watched the face of the chief drop.

Everyone's eyebrows raised in confusion and they watched as Jungkook stood back in his position and cocky smirk gracing his face, Taehyung raised an eyebrow as well smirking to himself folding his arms over his chest, Namjoon chuckled to himself and leaned forwards steadying his arms on his thighs.

"I think we're done here Chief" Taehyung spoke a small playful smile written across his face.

"Not so fast Tae, I believe Mr Choi wants to speak to the Chief"