|| TWENTY ||

I don't know what I was expecting to happen in the last three hours but it definitely was not this.

I stood at the other end of the room and just stood there watching

San and Yunho were standing at the other end of the room while I saw shaking in my boots.

"Ok so 3 hours is not a lot so we are going to break it down , Yunho and I are going to teach you some fast reflex tricks while after this session is up you are going into the boxing ring with Jongho and Wooyoung"

After Sans story about Wooyoung my face paled.

"Don't worry they're going to go easy on you, either wise they'd kill you instantly"

Nothing about that statement made me less nervous than I was.

"So , when your opponent supposedly has a weapon , A knife of some sort you can always calculate how to avoid it"

Yunho said flipping a switch blade his finger. He spread his legs apart slightly and lifted his hand with the blade in it 'threateningly' pointing at San.

"You just mentally measure roughly how long the blade is itself , and when they try and cut you , you just try and guess how far away you have to move"

San said standing while looking at Minjae than Yunho.

"So I would roughly guess the blade is about as long as my middle finger , So I'd always try to make sure I'm at least my middle finger length away from him"

"Like so"

San said as Yunho swipes at him dodging it without doubt. Yunho swiped at San targeting his face but San moved back and ducked slightly just in case it wasn't enough.

"Now normally people would move their feet to try and get closer , so you really just add those measurements onto that blade length. See with this it's sort a guess as to how many steps you take .

People who are generally right handed use their right foot to move forwards and you can't take more than one step without moving the other foot"

San said , Yunho followed his actions since Yunho had the blade in his right hand , he took one step with his right foot then paused.

"Now when you see even a slight shift in their other less dominant side of their body you know to move more than two steps away"

Yunho took another step with his left foot and San took two.

"People usually end up trying to aim at your face . So when they take two steps and lean up they are trying to get you in the face"

These two were really sophisticated and logical when it came to this type of training. Yunho took another step and tried to 'stab' at Sans face. This time Yunho took a turn to explain something.

"Now which way you dodge is mainly depending on you or the other person. Right handed go for the right side that way you won't have to face the left hand that could potentially try and harm you"