|| FOURTYTHREE ||

"What is he doing here?"
San mumbled watching Hoseok through one of the cameras, he was sitting at the bar smiling brightly talking to anyone around him.

"Not sure, He hasn't said anything yet, Only ordered a couple drinks for himself"
Yunho said sitting on one of the black bin in the room and sighing. The club wasn't quite busy and Seongwha and Yeosang were handling it.

"Should we go talk to him?"
Mingi asked taking his glasses off his face and looking to their leader.

"Maybe , We should"
San said to Yunho , The pair stood up and Mingi logged out going as well But was stopped.

"Stay here , Im talking to him"
Hongjoong said walking into the room pointing at his members before leaving the three sitting in the room.

Hongjoong had changed into the normal club uniform and then walked upstairs , the three downstairs watched the cameras as their leader pushed through the door walking in from behind the bar approaching the agent.

Mingi zoomed in .

...

"What are you doing here Seok?"
Hongjoong said before grabbing a glass and started polishing is not knowing if it was clean or not.

"Watch it kid , I'm older than you" Hoseok scoffed before placing his empty shot glass down indicating he wanted another drink. Hongjoong rolled his eyes grabbing another shot glass pouring Hoseok one then one for himself taking it right there.

Seongwha and Yeosang gave each other a look before continuing what they were doing.

"Whatever , Why are you here?"
Hongjoong scoffed back the burning feeling and tried to get the other to talk.

"Well , Since somehow Namjoon is all protective over Minjae all of a sudden , He told me to come here and tell you something" Hoseok said smiling at the other thanking him and taking a drink.

"Jisoo's plan , It's very problematic, Too many flaws and not enough time to correct them" Hoseok mumbled asking for another drink.

Hongjoong raised an eyebrow and poured another for both of them , He gestured for the man to go on as he took his.

"How So?" Hongjoong said leaning forwards on the counter. Seongwha walked past the two men who reeked of testosterone and he rolled his eyes thinking to himself.

Nows not the time to prove you could drink him under the table , What are you up too?

But said nothing and continued serving the people around him.

"She was planning to get him caught" Hoseok finales spat out feeling funny after taking the drink so fast.

"How?" Hongjoong said putting the bottle away and refusing to pour another until he gets the answer he's looking for.

"That part we don't know. She only made this 'alliance' , Her words not mine ,  because we've got some connection to the 'Justice System'"