|| FOURTYFOUR ||

"So Han Minjae has a daughter who's 21 named Han Fae , Park Jisoo has a daughter who's 18 named Park Minjae" Yunho explained to San and wooyoung.

"So she's got two daughters since Han Minjae and Park Jisoo are the same person?" San asked understanding a little better , Yunho just nodded

"Why tf didn't you just say the in the first place?"
Wooyoung yelled in frustration , Yunho looked up thinking about it for a second and the shrugged.

"Wait hold up, So does that mean , Faes also on the betrayal list?" Yeosang asked .

Seongwha and Yeosang had closed the club and came down to find their members all looking quite fucking confused.

" Fae said she's never met her parents" Mingi tried to defend his girlfriend.

"But Hoseok said that she hired someone to kidnap her"
San said recalling the conversation between his leader and the BTS member he watched.

"She hired Sangnim, Fae being their maid was just pure coincidence " Hoseok said walking into the room, he finally woke up from his drunken coma and splashed his face with water , water was dripping down his face.

He's actually been walking around the place trying to find the others and stumbled upon the bathroom to which he took his time to puke his guts out.

"Hongjoong, nice den you guys have here , Has this whole rustic edgy teenage vibe to it , I like it , it's fun" Hoseok smiles pointing at the leader. Hongjoong rolled his eyes and sat up in his position.

"Why did she hire Sangnim? Who is he" Hongjoong asked the hungover man who breathed in for a second before speaking, the door was shoved opened making everyone look at the person.

"Hoseok , start from the beginning, without the drunken babbling" Junghoon said walking into the room and leaning on one of the walls.

Hoseok started at the man wide eyed momentarily almost shocked to actually see then man they had to kill right in front of him. No one wanted to question how he knew about the conversation when he wasn't in the room , it was better not to ask questions when it came to Choi.

"We found out that Park Jisoo or Han Minjae was assigned to infiltrate your 'production' over 20 years ago , Considering she's lasted this long proves that she's done a great job.

She hired Kim Sangnim , the father of Han Fae to kid nap Park Minjae for reasons that we haven't discovered yet.

Her original plan was to uncover your illegalities , Namjoon assumes she has some type of leverage , Whether it's recordings , written data , etc , Namjoon is convinced that she has some type of hard evidence on you , enough to bring you down.

What she didn't know is the deal between you and Namjoon years ago back when he was CEO of the FBI. Suggesting to take you out was the only way he could think of that didn't expose not only you but him as well"
Hoseok gave Junghoon and almost apologetic smile but the group all nodded , following along trying to keep up.

...
(From Chapter 39)

I don't think anyone gets just how powerful her father is . He's the most respected and hated man in Korea. He's done deals with various other gangs even a CEO of the FBI whether the deals were illegal or not , He gained leverage with anyone who he thought could benefit him , with anyone he thought could in the end give him something,  So what could he possibly offer me? Everything.

...

Hoseok seemed to explain what they were all concluding too but couldn't find the words too.

"Han Minjae is in trouble with her employer , Pretty sure it's because of her daughter Minjae, Because technically she wasn't supposed to get pregnant and her investigation was supposed to end years ago, but ever since Minjae came along , she's been delaying it.

We've dug up a couple emails she's been sending to the head of her department which isn't the same as ours , saying that she needs more time and that something big is going to happen.

We thought maybe she was buying herself time that resulted into nothing, but seeming as we are all here right now in this predicament, She wasn't lying, something big is coming , and is going to be knocking on our doors anytime now"

...

Everyone's eyes darted to Mingi's screen that was flashing red, The screen turned red then the lobby camera displayed itself on the screen red bold letters flashing on and off.

.SECURITY BREACH.

The doors of the club building bursted open completely obliterated , wood splintering off into different directions. The dark club rooms was lit up by various flashlights aiming in different directions.

A person entered looking around.

"Spread out guys , They've got to be here somewhere"