|| TWENTYSEVEN ||

The sound of a bell ringing had echoed through the room and I stood there confused.

"What was that?"

Before San could answer , Wooyoung and Jongho bursted through the door and rushed straight to the computer room. San told me to follow them and everyone gathered into the room. Except Yunho and Hongjoong.

Mingi was pressing buttons hastily and then with a big swish of his hand upwards the screen that was on the table had now been projected onto one of the white walls .

I held in my gasp and stared , eyes widened at the screen. It was broadcasting live camera footage.

It showed the bar and various other rooms in the building even the room we are in right now.

"We've got visitors"

Mingi had clicked something else and then the screen zoomed in to a camera behind Yunho at the top of the bar and looking down, showing the full lobby and the entrance .

Yunho stood there a box on the bench and he stopped stacking whatever he was stacking and stared at the new comer.

"Why are you here?"

Yunho had said to someone , This someone looked fairly young and didn't resemble anyone I've seen before.

"That's no way to treat and old friend"

He said , he pulled his face mask down and smiled at Yunho.

"We weren't friends then and we aren't friends now , Now tell me Jun what do you want?"

This Jun character had taken a seat on one of the bar stools and watched as Yunho started unpacking things from the box.

"Isn't it obvious , We want the girl"

"Fuck shit"

Mingi said before all the boys in the room were in a panic , Wooyoung and Jongho had both ran towards one of the black bins , each if them using a code to unlock the padlock that kept them closed.

Jongho had pulled out a pair of gold plated knuckle busters punching the air trying to test it out , While wooyoung had pulled out nunchucks flipping it around his body.

San ran into the other room and grabbed something before coming back into the room lifting his shirt and placing two knives down the side of his pants and another was wrapped around his wrist, In a way that if he shook his hands out it would slide into his hands. Two more were revealed as he stuffed them inside his boots.

Yeosang and Seonghwa had followed what Jongho and Mingi had done , each getting into a bin and pulling various types of guns out before finding one that was suitable for them and cocking it back.

"Hate to break it to you , But she's not here"

Yunho played it off nonchalantly and the boys all paused for a second wondering what the other was playing at.

"Yunho , I can always tell when your lying but your grown up and now I find it hard to read you"

This Jun person tilted his head slightly and started at the other.

"I'm telling the truth Hongjoong , Jongho and the girl left this morning"

A silent 'fuck' had left Jonghos when he realised he had to sit this one out taking the death traps of his fingers and sitting on top of the bin.

"That's nice , You wouldn't mind if we had a look then right?"

Jun said before the lobby was filled with 9 other men all dressed in black . Without another word all the boys rushed to get to the door but then paused again, What is Yunho playing at?

"Sorry I can't allow that , Boss doesn't like people snooping around"

Jun rolled his eyes and I was still in awe at how this screen had impeccable quality , at the moment I didn't care if someone was here to kidnap me.

"You know I'm not scared of Hongjoong or you , So why even bother with meaningless threats, boys check the place"

All 4 boys ran for the door again. Mingi following soon after , after telling Jongho what to do with the cameras.

"Namjoon's in town"

Yunho said , The slightest mention of this name had Jun on edge and you could see the conflict in his eyes.

Everyone had stopped and Jun told them to stop .

"I heard he's looking for you, All of 'BTS' apparently are , his reason is a bit more sentimental though"

Jun scoffed and rolled his eyes.

"Since when has he ever stopped being like that?"

Yunho smiled and laughed lightly at that .

"Jun , he came to me the other night before they were here last night asking for you , I could have easily told him where you were ,

But under the circumstances I didn't , So let's make a deal, I won't tell your brother where you've been hiding out for the last 7 years and you stay far away from this mess you've welcomed yourself into"

"I know , you know what happened with Sangnim, Eveyone does and I know your not apart of it , So do me a favour and keep it that way.

I know you know that her father is selling and you think just like everyone else that by having his daughter you claim automatic dibs into the shit show he's running, but you're wrong he'll stop at nothing to get you killed let alone thinking about getting you his business.

There's already a 2 million dollar bounty on your head that your brother is trying to get rid of , You do this and it'll end badly , and it could be with you behind bars , your brother being the reason why"