|| THIRTYFOUR ||

What was I supposed to do? Run away? There was no way I could make it over that gate without being caught. Tell my mother I didn't want to be here? There's no way I would even get a sentence out to the lady so what was I supposed to do? Endure it.

It's not like I'm going to be here for the rest of my life , Wait it out, just wait.

Jungkook had walked towards the right and pushed open a door , behind the door was the living room , black leather lazy boy sets and a large flat screen mounted to the wall , the walls were the same white creme colour.

We went through another set of doors which led to the kitchen , looking almost identical to the one back at home but yet it wasn't burnt and black. He offered me something to eat but I shook my head indicating I wasn't hungry.

We walked through two more doors and we had walked right under the stair case and stopped right back where we were in the first place . He pointed towards the left .

"That is what we call the control room , No ones allowed in there except for Jin, Namjoon and I"

The way his voice had become stern it was almost as if he was warning me not to go in there.

The door looked much like the others but the door handle had a built in keypad to it . I raised my eyebrows indicating that I understood before he told me to follow him up the stairs.

The steps were marble just like the ones we had at home and I cringed with each familiar step , getting to the top he took a sharp left , I looked back the other way and there was a single door at the end of the hallway.

The door was opened and I saw my mother sitting with her back towards me , Namjoon was sitting at a desk in front of her and Jin was positioned beside the door , Namjoon and I made quick eye contact before he lifted his hand and waved it slightly.

Maybe I thought he waved at me and maybe I mindlessly lifted my hand to wave back , but got cut off by Jin shutting the door making me feel stupid and just maybe he wasn't waving at me .

I didn't know I had stopped walking until the door shut and a hand gripped my wrist . I glared at the owner of the hand but then was cut off by a deadly look that was given in return.

"Curiosity killed the cat Minjae"

I unconsciously tensed up and I ripped my arm from Jungkooks hold. He sighed before turning around and I followed him.

We walked through another door and saw three sets of doors , He explained how these were the bedrooms of what he called his 'members'. There was Jimin's room , Yoongi's room and Hoseok's room. I nodded along and we turned right at the end of the hallway.

Three more doors line the right wall , while the left side had large glass floor to ceiling doors that led through to a large balcony that looked over this giant golf course sized backyard.

He continued to point out each door saying which room belongs to who. Jin , Taehyung and his . At the end of the hall was one more room that he pointed out to be Namjoons.

We walked towards the end of the hall and found another hallway that turned right. Walking down there were two more doors. We stopped at one and he pulled out some keys from his back pocket , flipping through the various keys and USB's he had attached to the key chain he found one and unlocked it before opening it.

He pushed the door open and left it open for me to walk in. Which I did .

In the room was a large king sized bed and two sets of drawers on each side , they were black , the sheets on the bed were grey and the pillows were a range of grey and black shades .

He turned on a light and the room lit up , the carpet was white and a fluffy white circle rug sat in front of the bed on the ground and a glass desk in the corner .

Jungkook watched me as I stared at the room and my body tensed once more .Obviously I knew that this was going to be my room .

"This is yours for the time being, It used to be my room before I moved out down the hallway because that one was bigger"

He said scratching the back of his head again , anyone would think he's got a rash back there considering how many times he's done that.

"Your mothers room is just a couple of doors down the hall"

"It's not like she'll sleep in there anyway"

I scoffed and sat on the end of the bed and started twiddling my fingers, Jungkook seemed to tense at my own dig towards my mother.

Jungkook sighed before he sat beside me , he placed his hands on each side of himself and leaned back slightly.

"I'm sorry about your father"

Jungkook said and I clenched my eyes shut. I 'tsked' and looked the other way.

"No you aren't"

He was speechless , he didn't know what to say and I didn't want him to say anything , Especially about someone he told me days ago that wasn't a 'good person'.

"Why are we here? Why is Jin suddenly our 'head of security' ? And why am I sitting in this room?"

I stood up and grabbed the sides of my head , Everything was becoming more confusing as the days went on . Nothing made sense.

Why did my mother choose to sleep with someone who was after my father for years apparently? Why did she cut off my interaction with Jongho and the rest of the other group? Why am I sitting in a room that felt and looked almost exactly like my one at my house?

I don't like the feeling of being here , It was too familiar, too similar to everything , I don't like it . I don't like being forced to feel safe in a house full of people I don't know , my mother all of a sudden becoming one of them.

"I'm sorry Minjae , I really don't know"

He stood up and stared at the floor , he dug his foot into the rug almost examining it, he seemed awfully interested in this rug. He's lying.

"Please don't lie to me . Everyone's seems to want to lie to me and hide things from me .No one wants to tell me the truth"

I turned around almost yelling and looked at the boy who now became awkward, I could feel a tear slip down my face and Jungkook looked up and his face became blank and void of any expression.

"Somethings are better left unsaid and if they are important enough to come out then it will , nows just not the right time"

Was the last thing he said before he left the room closing the door . A shaky breath left my mouth and my fists unclenched.

It's never the right time