|| EIGHTEEN ||

Wooyoungs POV

"You know , you didn't have to be such a dick about it , Hongjoong"

Jongho was now standing up pacing around the room arms folded over his chest. Hongjoong laid back into his chair and rolled his eyes.

"I told her what she needed to know, she was going to find out sooner or later I just made it sooner. She's 18 for goodness sake you of all people know that she's lucky for being kept away from this sort of life for so long"

"Now I need to go to a meeting , I've organised a get together with the former employers of Sangnim , Apparently he's been visiting one of them frequently, Seonghwa, Yeosang you're coming with me"

The trio all got up and walked out the other door not wanting to see the sulking teen.

The rest all dwelled in the silence, no one willing to say anything.

"I'm going to go check on Minjae"

Jongho said walking towards the door.

"No I'll go, she noticed how you knew and she'd be pretty pissed that you , her only new found brother kept it from her"

I sat up and pushed my chair in before I was stopped.

"I don't think that's a good idea , She knows what you do now , she's gonna feel lied to even though you technically didn't lie she just didn't ask.

Maybe a person with a clean slate with her should check on her"

He said standing up and walking out before we all said anything to stop him.

...

Minjae had stormed out of the room , tears pricking her eyes and arms shaking. All this information was too new to her .

Sure Jongho has explained how they were half siblings and my mother isn't his, but how can this be? Minjae didn't want to believe any of it .

Even though she did feel like her father had left out information after talking to her. She wanted this all to be a nasty dream and she'd wake up tomorrow with a hangover from partying for her 18th birthday.

It was just all surreal.

"Minjae?"

"......."