|| FOURTYONE ||

So it's currently still Namjoons POV and it would be just after the phone call with Hongjoong and Junghoon in chapter 39.

....

"Jin tell Yoongi to come here"

Jin nodded before leaving the room and finding the other male.

A couple minutes later Yoongi opened the door and greeting his Boss.

"Namjoon , You wanted to see me?"

"I thought you told me he was dead"

Namjoon argued standing up , He had a lot of frustration and maybe he shouldn't have been yelling.

"Who? Junghoon? He is dead"

"Clearly not , If I just got a phone call from the man himself"

Yoongis eyes widened before he pulled his phone out and dialled a number , he held the phone to his ear and started speaking in English to someone on the phone.

"You lied and you're dead"

Yoongi ended the call and shoved the phone into his pocket and bowed at his boss .

"I'm so sorry Namjoon , Woosung told me it was done and now he's going to pay for it"

"Don't"

Yoongis eyes widened again and he looks at his boss curiously.

"Due to his and your rookie mistake, I have finally found a way to help Jun , Even if he doesn't want my help , So Thank You , But next time don't rely on someone else to confirm a death , You sort it out yourself and see the dead body for yourself , You can never trust anyone nowadays.

You may leave , but Yoongi tell Taehyung to come here"

~ Time Skip~

(Chapter 38)

"Ok she's right here"

My eyes widened and I looked at him weirdly. He looked at me then smiled before walking over to me and handing me the phone.

"Here it's for you"

I stared at his hand as if any second it could turn into a snake and bite me .

"Who is it?"

He shook the phone at me as if saying find out, So I grabbed it from his hand and put it to my ear.

"Hello?"

"Minjae?"

"Hongjoong?"

"No it's San"

"Oh San?, Hi , Wait I mean what are you doing and why did you call Taehyung?"

"I didn't , I called you"