|| FIFTEEN ||

I don't know why but it took me so long to realise how to spell fifteen and looking at it I still don't think it's right.

...

After entering another door my heart almost stopped when a small blade was thrown across the room and stuck into the side of the door where my head was moments ago.

"Ahh What the fuck"

Jerking back as I screamed . A small and when I say small I mean minuscule sounding chuckle had been heard.

I looked up and saw a boy , his hair was black and had strands of red . He was twirling a blade that had a ring at the end of it around his finger.

He had a belt like holster wrapped around his waist , holding 7 or so of the same daggers.

He was wearing a pair of black jeans and a normal black t-shirt . When I say his voice didn't match his appearance I was not kidding.

His whole persona and squinty eyes gave off this serious and mysterious vibe. But when he laughed wait no , when he giggled , for a second I didn't know what duality meant.

He giggled at my expression and Hongjoong too. Jongho was still as stiff as ever while Yunho pulled the blade out of the side of the door pointing it back at the dagger throwing dude.

"I told you to stop fucking doing that, Why do you never listen that's the fifth time this week I'm going to have to fix that now"

I stared at the door frame and where there was an indent there were also hundreds more , the door looked as if one more hit and half of the wood would splinter off.

Yunho walked towards the other who was still standing at the other end of this room. The room was long and narrow , targets were lined up on the wall and different type of blade like weapons were lined up on the other.

My eyes widened when Yunho threw the dagger back at him , the boy moved out of the way quickly once throwing the one he had.

Yunho turned to the side then jumped dodging 2 . The boy was still throwing daggers and I honestly thought they were going to kill each other.

Yunho ducked into the splits missing 3 more before standing up once more and doing a back flip barely missing the last two that flew right under his shoulders mid back flip. When he landed on both feet , hand touching the ground the other in the air he looked up at the boy.

"Im going to fucking kill you San"

A loud and high squeal left Sans mouth before he took off wailing and laughing as Yunho chased him, he ran out the door we came in , yelling out to Wooyoung.

"Help Wooyoung, shit I'm sorry , I was just playing around stop , ah Yunho stop it"

It was weirdly amusing watching the two interact. Jongho cracked a smile.

"You'll get used to that"

"I don't think I will to be honest"

Ive heard about play fighting but throwing daggers at each other while someone tries to dodge not in my lifetime .

Hongjoong smiled and then continued leaving the other room to another one. Damn how big is this place.

"Right now we are under the building and streets ,If you were to knock one of these walls down you would instantly fall in a sewer ,

so it's best not to and if one certain wall gives in and collapses then the whole facility would cave in and rubble and concrete would replace where we stand .

And all of this would happen right under your feet and no one would know"

Hongjoong said walking backwards towards another door explaining the whole place.

"And only you guys know about this place?"

"Of course ,in fact we actually built it "

My eyes widened , Eight boys building almost a whole sanctuary under neath a busy and unsuspecting town . Damn

The room we had passed had a large glass table in the middle , the technology it was surrounded with was advanced far too advanced for a night club.

There were big black bins in different parts of the room . Eight to be exact.

On the big computer screen had the face of Ray aka Kim Sangnim. A big square surrounding his face and and a giant X running through it .

The words

Terminated

were highlighted in the corner of the screen. I gulped upon seeing the words on the screen and my chest tightened, Jongho had walked beside me and placed a hand on my shoulder .

"It's ok now , he was trying to hurt you , if you hadn't done what you had , it'd be you instead of him"

I can't help but dwell on the fact that someone else's blood is on my hands. I sighed and continued to walk through this factory at the end of our tour.

A long table was displayed in the middle . Eleven chairs surrounding it.

Instead of wood the floor was carpet and the walls were still brick.

"This is what we would call the meeting room. We just need to wait for the others before we can ya know go over some business"

Hongjoong looked so natural and in place when when he took a seat at the top of the table , the chair looked much more professional than the other ones.

"Now Miss Park or Choi whatever you want to go by"

"Just Minjae"

Hongjoong raised an eyebrow wondering why I felt comfortable cutting him off.

"Well Minjae , take a seat because knowing Mingi and Fae and I've come to know you do it's going to take awhile"