|| THIRTYSIX ||

Back at the club the atmosphere because somber almost sullen and everything just felt off . Yunho and Wooyoung worked the bar that night , Wooyoung wanted to keeps busy and For Yunho it was just something he had to do it was his club after all.

Seongwha, Yeosang and Hongjoong were in the meeting room going on about there's a possibility that the 'leak' is still out there , It wasn't as easy as one person dead for there to be no threat even if he was one of the main targets it just doesn't make sense , What was even more confusing and weird was how fast Mrs Park was to break off all connections Minjae had with all of them , they were the ones protecting her.

San was in the practice room , his fingers gripped onto the small blade as he took in a breath before releasing it and it stuck into the head of the moving target just like the other six. He smiled slightly when he remembered how Minjae could not throw one to save her life.  It was cute.

Jongho was asleep in his room , He had been in there for a couple days , he came out occasionally for meetings and food but other than that he stayed put , Wooyoung was starting to think Mrs Parks words hit him way harder than what he had said.

Mingi typed away at his screen trying to find anything that could explain what had happened or why it happened but every time he tried to trace Mr Park it always led him to nothing.

Mingi sighed and took a second to wipe his face and breath , it was no use every lead or piece of information he had managed to get his hands on turned out to be nothing in the end .

He shook his head before swiping back to his home page where the photo of Park Junghoon and the big red bold letter covering half his picture. Mingi cracked his knuckles before setting his hand on the corner of the counter and his hand landed on something .

His eyebrows furrowed when his hand grabbed ahold of the rectangle object , he picked it up and and stared at it . Minjaes Phone?

The black brick was still on and Mingi didn't know how he hadn't noticed it until now , He stared back at his reflection when the phone lit up . It read

Mother

Mingi picked it up and held it to his ear and was about to tell Mrs Park , Minjae had left her phone when another voice that did not belong to Mrs Park had started talking .

"Hello? Who's this ? Where's Minjae?"

Mingi's stomach dropped and his eyes widened before he bolted out of the door and ran to his leader. Mingi bursted into the meeting room disrupting something Seongwha was talking about and he slammed the phone on the table .

Hongjoong's eyes widened at how abrupt Mingi barged in and went to stand up and scold him before Mingi pressed the speaker button and the voice of the someone everyone assumed dead echoed through the room.

Jongho had entered the room when he heard a door shut and went to check out what was happening.

Everyone's jaws dropped and hung low.

"Why the fuck is it so quiet. Who's there?"

...

Hey I'm sorry about the short this chapter is , but I hope a much longer chapter will be put out soon.