|| THREE ||

Minjaes POV

"So you said your 18 , what's a kid like you doing in a place like this?"

Wooyoung and I have been sitting at a table for the last hour talking about anything and everything while waiting for Fae and her boyfriend who Wooyoung mentioned his name to be 'Mingi'.

"It's actually my 18th birthday today and Fae wanted me to try something new"

"Well Happy Birthday Minjae , I'm sorry I didn't come prepared with a gift"

Wooyoung joke to which I just smiled more, it felt as if I hadn't stop smiling since the moment he called me 'Love' and hour prior.

"It's fine you can bring it next time"

"Next time? Is there gonna be a next time"

"I hope so"

"Me too"

*Clink*

...

The pair were laughing at a story Wooyoung had told about once when Fae was younger around 19 she got kicked out of a library for blasting the song 'It's killing me - Ikon' as punishment for a bet and then got banned for 2 years.

"I mean it wasn't like we were going back anytime soon"

"So you must have known her for awhile then?"

"Yeahs we've been friends for the last 9 years"

I smiled at that.

"Do you know where she works?"

"She works for you"

My eyes widened . how did he know?

"Wait you know who I am?"

"I didn't at first , I just thought you were one of her gorgeous friends but when you said today was your birthday , I remember her saying how she was was bringing her 'boss' here for her birthday"

My body stiffened at his words and I just have looked surprised.

"Cmon don't be surprised , Of course Fae has told us what she does and who she works for. As I recall it she said 'I work for a wealthy family , parents are a little loopy sometimes but their daughter is like a little sister to me'. She also gets paid a shitload and I'm still wondering why she hangs out with us commoners"

"Because you commoners are like family to me dickface"

I looked up behind wooyoung and my face broke out into a smile after hearing her oh so angelic voice . Wooyoung rolled his eyes before smiling and standing up and turning around to hug her quickly.

A tall handsome boy or man should I say was standing behind her a slight grip on her waist.

"I see you've met this shithead , I'm sorry you had to deal with crappy company"

Fae took out a chair from beside me and sat down mumbling a sorry for leaving me , while Mingi I'm assuming sat beside Wooyoung and did one of those bro handshakes.

"I'm actually lovely to hang around"

"Whatever you do , Do not give this one your number"

Faes face turned serious as she looked at me before Wooyoung pulled out a piece of paper from his pocket which coincidentally had my number on it ,

"Too late"

"Fuck he got to you"

Wooyoung pulled a face at Fae before earning a small twack to the side of his head by his friend . While I just laughed as the scene unfolded .

"Thanks baby"

"Anytime babe"

Wooyoung and I cringed at the nicknames .

"So Min Fae do you have anything to tell me?"

Fae look at me for a couple seconds and at first didn't get what I was saying before I slightly tilted my head towards the tall glass of water that waved at his girlfriend.

"Oh shit wait yes . Mingi this is Minjae  , Minjae this is Mingi my boyfriend"

I smiled at Mingi before mumbling a 'hey' and he raised his eyebrows signalling a type of greeting and my gaze moved to the handsome shorter man who sat beside him who was already staring at me .
He smiled.

"What's the time?"

I wasn't ready for Mingi to speak . Holy shit his voice was hot . Not as hot and heavy like his friend beside him but damn.

I pulled my phone out and checked it cringing at the brightness but my eyes widened at the clock as it read.

5:47am

"Fuck Fae I need to go, My fathers going to be up in the next hour and 13 minutes and if I'm not home before then I'm dead."

"Fuck shit , yep time to go . Bye babe I'll see you later on tomorrow" Fae stood up grabbing our jackets and going to her boyfriend for a goodbye hug and what looks like a kiss.

"Thanks for the company Wooyoung it's been lovely but I really need to go or I'm not going to live to see another day"

"Well I wouldn't want that would I?"

I stood up and bid him a goodbye but he didn't agree with the verbal goodbye and instantly went in for a hug. I just shrugged it off and hugged back quickly .

"Bye Minjae"

"Bye it was nice hanging out with you . Also Call me"

I said making a make shift phone with my hand pulling it towards my ear before grabbing my stuff and rushing out with Fae.

"Will do"

...

"You and Wooyoung seemed to have hit it off fine"

I smiled as Fae and I entered the cab giving the driver our destination.

"Yeah I thought so too . He's really ..... something " I said smiling mindlessly not being able to keep the grey haired beauty out of my head.

Fae smiled as well before we drove back home and that's when my whole world felt like it was about to implode .

My mother cheated on my dad.