|| TEN ||

It was currently 12pm and Jongho and I were out in the garden . It's been approximately 7 days since I've been stuck in the house. My father has allowed me to leave the house just for today because he had no appointments and no one should be around.

I was walking along the path looking at random things when I turned around. Jongho stood behind me , not doing anything just looking around.

"Were you always a professional body guard?"

I asked turning back around continuing to walk and turning a corner.

"Nope"

"When did you start being one?"

"2 years ago maybe"

"So you are telling me you started guarding people at 17 or 18"

"Yep"

"What did you do before body guarding?"

"I'd rather not say Miss"

I stopped in my tracks.

"How come?"

"Its just not something I like telling people"

"Does my father know?"

"Yes Miss , he knows more about me than a person should. Him and a collective amount of people"

I scoffed playfully and continued walking arms folded over my chest.

"Why can't I be let in in this little secret eh?"

"It's not necessarily a good secret or a fun one either , I just don't think a person I'm trying to keep safe should exactly know and if the day comes maybe I'll tell you"

I instantly shut up , maybe it's something I really shouldn't know.

He started walking faster and ended up walking in front of me . Turning his head back slightly.

"Race ya back up?"

He smiled and for the first time since he's been my body guard it was a genuine one . I narrowed my eyes playfully before dashing down the path.

I ran up the stairs and knew for sure I was going to beat him until I heard a quiet chuckle which took me by surprise, almost tumbling forwards I caught myself.

Jongho mustn't of seen me stop because he ran full speed into the back of me almost toppling over me but he caught himself before we could fall. His hands found their way to my shoulders and he steadied himself.

I looked towards the outside patio and my Father was standing on the porch laughing as we started having a race.

"Having fun aren't we?"

We both made eye contact with my Father and Jonghos hands instantly left my body and he stood back into his original stone stiff posture.

I laughed slightly and Jongho pursed his lips and nodded slightly.

"That's good , It's comforting knowing the boy who's hands I put my daughters life in , are getting along"

My father leaned back on his toes and then gestured for us to come inside. I smiled unknowingly and walked casually inside.

Little did I know the weird interaction my father and Jongho were having moments after.

Jonghos POV

"Watch how close you get to my daughter , You are here for a job not a family reunion"

I stared at the man and raised an eyebrow.

"You of all people should know I take my job seriously .......... Dad"