|| TWENTYONE ||

Just like entering the building for the first time , nothing but the sound of something being punched was heard.

This time it wasn't a punching bag but a person. Walking into the main room I saw Mingi leaning on the top rope urging the pair on.

Jongho and Wooyoung seemed to be in an intense match. Wooyoung was wearing a pair of adidas pants and a white tank top. Jongho grey sweat pants and a black tank top.

The sound of constant hitting didn't cease when I entered. Walking towards them I stood beside Mingi who looked at me quickly and smiled .

"Hey"

"You're bleeding"

"Yeah it was nothing , San warned me that he couldn't promise I won't get cut"

"Ohhh"

Wooyoung seemed to have the upper hand when it came to speed and agility .

He was swerving in and out of the way faster than the human eyes could adjust, however , Jongho was pure muscle and stamina, he used his strength when it came to it and didn't waste time bouncing around to try and get his opponent on edge.

He just took the hits Wooyoung threw , blocking every now and then.

"Watch this . Wooyoung gets really agitated over losing against Jongho"

Mingi said .

Without hesitation Wooyoung had placed a strong punch towards Jongho , Blocking once more Jongho managed to trick 'punch' the right side of Wooyoung and he fell for it placing his arms in front of the right side of his face .

Jongho took this into his advantage and he swung at his other side surprising Wooyoung . Down went the latter and Jongho stood their chucking to himself.

"All the damn time , When are you going to learn" Jongho said laughing while taking his gloves off and wiping sweat off his forehead.

Wooyoung coughed a bit winded and pouted ,

"How can I beat a scum bag mob boss but not a twerp like you" he said frustrated and standing up and throwing his gloves off.

"I don't know , all I know is that you owe this twerp 100 bucks so hand it over pretty boy" Jongho said putting his hand out his fingers gesturing in a gimmie gimmie manner.

Wooyoung walked to the other side where his jacket was,  mumbling incoherent swear words about how Jongho is a little shit , to which the latter just laughed.

Wooyoung pulled his wallet out of his jacket and flipped through a large wad of cash that was inside and pulled out a crisp hundred dollar bill.

Shoving it into the youngers hand . Jongho thanked the other with a shit eating grin across his face before turning to towards me.

"Now get in here , we ain't got all day"

Jongho said sarcastically his sister playfully rolling her eyes , Mingi sat up and pushed the top rope down for me while I climbed over it.