|| FOURTYSIX ||

It's been four hours and it was now midnight, Minjae sat in the corner of the kitchen watching the two groups converse, it was weird, everything felt so out of place, Minjae felt so out of place, she watched as her father talked to Namjoon and Hongjoong, Jungkook was talking to Yeosang, Yunho was talking with Taehyung while Mingi was just listening, Hoseok seemed to be cracking jokes with Seongwha who Minjae had never seen laugh before and Jimin was talking to Jongho.

Minjaes eyes scanned the crowd in the kitchen and her eyes landed on a certain silver haired boy who was already staring at her, he was leaning on the kitchen island arms crossed over his chest, he seemed to have drops of blood on his clothes, Minjae blew air through her nose.

Wooyoung picked himself up off the kitchen island and walked over to Minjae, he pulled out a chair from beside her and sat in front of her, his voice was just as soothing and smooth as the first time.

"How are you?" Wooyoung asked tilting his head slightly, Minjae snorted, of course that was the first thing he would of had to say, Wooyoung smiled watching as Minjae suppressed her laughter.

"I'm good, how are you?" Minjae played along, was this what she was doing, pretending everything was ok? She walked around this house like they weren't trying to kill her father, she spoke to her mother as if she wasn't trying to kill her father, she talked to her father like he wasn't trying to be killed and as if he hasn't killed before, all this morality she thought she had was now burned and long forgotten.

"I could be better ya know" Wooyoung smiled sarcastically, Minjae sucked in a breath and smiled ruffling Wooyoungs hair, he smiled placing his hand onto hers pulling it off of his head, he laced their hands together, Minjae smiled tightening her fingers around his.

The door to the kitchen opened and everyone watched as Jin walked inside, Yoongi Minjae guessed walking in behind, he was helping San who had just woken up to stand by himself, he was fine, he just lost a lot of blood.

San's eyes scanned around the room and he finally spotted Minjae and something in his stomach churned, his eyes trailed to her hands that were interlocked into Wooyoungs, Minjae looked at San and mindlessly took her hand from Wooyoung's, Wooyoung furrowed his eyebrows and looked at Minjae confused then at San who was now looking somewhere else.

"How are you feeling?" Hongjoong and Namjoon both spoke at the same time, the room stilled and the atmosphere became awkward, San shook his head and laughed.

"I'm fine, I'm used to this kind of stuff" San said taking Yoongis hand that was around his waist off of him, he walked over to Jimin, who had given him this look, the tension in the room could be filled with a knife, San and Jimin glared at each other and the room were almost worried, Hongjoong and Namjoon smiled as San threw his arm around Jimin.

"It's been awhile Jiminie" San said smiling, Jimin smiled just the same while holding San up.

"Too long Sannie" Jimin replied embracing his friend, Jimin was a friend San had made when he was still apart of his families business because well, Jimin's parents did the same.

"What the fuck?!" Hoseok yelled completely astonished, the whole room burst into uncomfortable fits of laughter, Minjae was right, it was weird.

...

"So where is the bitch?" Junghoon rolled his eyes, he was sitting in Namjoons office, Namjoon was sitting in his chair while Junghoon sat in the chair in front of him.

"Out, she doesn't get back until late" Namjoon informed him, Junghoon rolled his eyes, it was 1am how late could it get.

"Where is she exactly?" Hongjoong asked leaving his position by the window and sat beside Junghoon, Namjoon shrugged.

"She wouldn't say" Namjoon replied leaning back in his chair interlocking his hands, Junghoon rolled his eyes.

"So what's your plan now?" This time Junghoon was asking Hongjoong, he shrugged his shoulders.

"The club was completely obliterated, looks like we'll have to find somewhere else to stay" Hongjoong said, Junghoon nodded while Namjoon sighed.

"And what's yours?" Namjoon raised an eyebrow staring at the mob boss sitting in front of him.

"I guess it's time for a reunion"

...

Minjae sat on the marble staircase head in her arms, she was exhausted, the sound of keys jingling made her raise her head she looked up seeing the front door knob turn, her heart started racing and she didn't know why but she was kind of scared to face her mother, the door opened and the sound of heels clicking made Minjae freeze seeing her mother walk in.

"Oh darling, I didn't know you'd still be up" disappointment laced in her tone Minjae felt her shoulders drop and she resisted the urge to roll her eyes.

"Yeah, um I couldn't sleep, but I should probably head to bed now" Minjae said getting up and walking up the stairs and pulled the phone out of her pocket sending a quick text before entering her room.

Minjae
she's here

Dad
Great work Minjae

Minjae shook her head while closing the door to her bed, all she was told was to wait until her mother got home and tell her father, how is that helpful at all.

"What's wrong now?"

Minjae's eyes darted towards the voice seeing a figure sitting on her bed, she steeped back accidentally hitting her back against the wall creating a noise.

"Geez calm down, it's just me" San chuckled creasing his eyebrows and smiling, Minjae scoffed in response and moved to the other side of the room putting her phone on the charger.

"What are you doing San?" Minjae sighed glancing at the boy who had laid back on her bed.

"I came to talk to you, well mainly just to inform you about a few things" San said breathing through his nose and sitting up.

"Does my dad know you're telling me?"Minjae asked crossing her arms over her chest, San shook his head his bangs fall in over his eyes.

"Weren't you against all the secrecy? What happened?" San asked feeling weird about the fact that she didn't know, Minjae stared at her feet and took a deep breath.

"I learnt that some things were meant to be kept in the dark" Minjae said looking at anywhere but San, San furrowed his eyebrows almost angrily.

What happened? What happened to the girl who hated secrets and felt like she needed to know everything that was going on and the girl who hated not knowing anything.

"So you don't want to know that Fae is your half sister?" San shrugged picking his hand up and looking at his nails.

"What?" Minjae asked creasing her eyebrows.

"Oh? So you do?"