|| TWENTYTHREE ||

I was shaking , literally shaking. I couldn't stop my hands from trembling as they tightened around a glass of coke.

"Here you go mam , A refill?"

The workers all wore plain black jeans a black shirts, this one had a dangly earring and a thin cross necklace wrapped around his neck.

"What am I even supposed to be waiting for?"

I said to him.

Yeosang smiled and shrugged before grabbing my glass and turned to do something with and when he placed it down I knew he had put a little something in it .

"Don't worry , it's only a little bit of tequila , something to calm your nerves"

He said giving me the glass and winking before attending to someone else. Even though he seems as if he doesn't talk much he worked wonders with customers.

Maybe it was that handsome face and kind eyes that made customers , male and female feel loopy around him , even without the help from alcohol.

I carefully took sips of my drink before spinning around in my chair . I looked towards a table , a boy was wearing black knee ripped jeans and a grey ashy type short sleeved button up shirt , a watch clad to his wrist. He looked much younger in this attire.

Jongho caught a glimpse of me staring at him and could tell by my facial that I was nervous. He looked at me with a look in his eyes as if repeating what he said to me earlier 'Don't show any hesitation or indication that you are nervous' he mentally said before winking at me at me and continuing to talk to this random person.

I sighed and then felt someone gently pushing against me and then the sound of a glass knocking over. There goes my drink.

"Oh gosh I'm so sorry miss"

He said , white button up shirt slightly undone at the top . Black leather pants restricting his legs from moving fully , San leaned over to grab the glass .

"Always be aware someone just spiked your drink" He subtly whispered before calling another worker over.

This time , this one had a dog tag hanging from his neck and a couple piercings lining his cartilage.

"I'm sorry I just spilt this ladies drink and I was wanting to buy her another"

San said acting as if he didn't know who I was. I loved how good at acting all these boys were . Mingi creased his eyebrows together before quickly grabbing a cloth and wiping the tainted liquid.

San also motioned for Mingi to come forwards and whispered something about the man sitting a couple feet from me.

"It's no problem man , happens all the time , and it's on the house"

Mingi said before giving me another glass and filling it with different substances, it was only I who noticed the 'non alcoholic' labels on all the bottles he used.

San had nodded and thanked Mingi before walking back to his table that was filled with random people I didn't know , by the way they all hugged him they seemed to know him.

Mingi pushed the glass over towards me then smiled slightly before tapping the man beside me . The man turned around .

"I'm sorry sir , but I've been tipped off that you have some illegal substances on you ,

I've also just been told that you have been putting them in unsuspecting persons drinks, so you have one of two choices.

One , you can leave never come back and never do that type of shit to anyone
Or
You can be taken into custody by the officer who just walked into the building"

Mingi said , the man looked about 29 years old , he was ugly I must admit . He looked at Mingi first trying to act as if he didn't know what was going on.

And as if in cue the door opened and a police man had walked in , hands on his belt . The man beside me stilled before he grabbed the nearest thing chucking it at Mingi who had already ducked before bolting towards the back exit.

Another worker with a thick silver chain bracelet wrapped around his wrist and a couple rings on had grabbed the man from behind twisting him into a headlock and dragging him back towards the police officer who had now seen what happened.

I overheard Seonghwa explain to the officer that the man had been coming here for awhile trying to do things but luckily someone had always caught on and they finally found the chance to catch him.

The police officer nodded and took him away, the man stopped struggling and shouted swear words as he was dragged out.

By standers had watched and some of them stiffened  and left while others clapped for Seonghwa. There was also and obnoxious clap followed by a whistle coming from the corner of the room.

The person who owned the annoying hands was wearing black jeans and a black button up shirt , grey hair slicked back and up. Wooyoung sat beside Hongjoong who was wearing black mom jeans and white button up shirt underneath a long sleeve black sweater .

It's obvious what was happening, They were popping up randomly and I just happened to see them anywhere I turned , They wanted me to know I was safe and that I wouldn't be able to get hurt . They were strategically placed in different areas that all had direct openings that lead towards me .

I turned around and stared at the new worker who had a chain draped across his hip and rings on his index finger and thumb.

"Does that always happen here?"

I said pushing my drink away not feeling so thirsty anymore.  Yunho looked up at me and nodded disappointed as if saying 'sadly yes'.

I sighed before standing up needing to go the bathroom. Walking towards the bathroom I could feel people watching me .

I wasn't sure what I was expecting, maybe a while riot , maybe even a big party not just a couple of tables people seated and drinking with their peers, it was all rather boring if you ask me.

I walked past this one table of 7 boys and they all tried so hard to subtle by staring at me . I just made my way past them and with the sound of a chair being pushed out , I knew tonight was going to get much more interesting .