|| NINETEEN ||

"Minjae?"

I wiped my eyes trying to rid of these stray tears. I was in this high tech computer room sitting the corner behind one of the black bins.

"It's ok , You can cry in front of me , no ones going to judge you, Hey sometimes even Mingi cries and he looks real tough and scary ya know"

I smiled slightly . How could this person be a killer . He had spotted me sniffing and sat on the black bin that was in front of me.

The bin was about two meters away from the wall.

"I'm sorry for Hongjoong's behaviour He's just got this thing about secrets that really gets to him.

Thats why Mingi is so open with his relationship , Hongjoong would rather know about things that goes on then found out about it later when something happens and it's too late.

He wouldn't want someone to get hurt because of us and all of us knowing about Fae helps her stay safe and helps all of us keep her safe.

I'm not trying to justify his actions because it was actually extremely dicky but I just wanted to explain why"

"Does Fae know what you guys do?"

He looked at me purses his lips and nodded .

"She knows of what we do , She just doesn't know exactly what is it , I'm guessing you've found out what we do now?"

...

'people even came to us to try and take you out'

...

"You kill people for money"

He winced at my harsh way of putting words into a sentence

"Well when you put it like that it does sound much more fiendish than it is"

"The whole idea 'fiendish' don't you think?Accepting tremendous amounts of money for taking a person life , the whole concept is quite diabolical if you ask me"

He made a 'tsk' sound.

"See that my dear Minjae is where you are wrong"

Minjae looked up at the other an eyebrow raised

"We don't accept money to just kill anyone , we don't negotiate our doings based on price , we do it based on reasons.

We kill off all these people who have wronged the innocent ones. We've done it to terrorist's who plan to kill hundreds of people. We've done it to rapist who have hurt people and will continue to do so.

You see we don't just accept any offer, and we hardly even take the offer and we just do it"

"Then how do you guys afford to build something like this ? If you guys hardly even take money"