|| FOURTYSEVEN ||

"When were you going to tell me about Fae?" Minjae asked her father who had just walked into the kitchen, her mother had left early once again and everyone was roaming the giant house, Minjae was in the kitchen with Taehyung and Jongho when her father walked in.

"I-I um, didn't think it was the right time" Junghoon cleated his throat all of a sudden feeling awkward, the lump in his throat caused him to make a weird noise.

"it's never the right time for you" Minjae muttered causing an eyebrow raised from Jongho.

Minjae sighed leaving the room Taehyung following her, Jongho just stayed behind wanting to talk to his father.

"What's with all the secrets still? It's too late for wanting to protect her, she's already corrupted enough" Jongho said boredly playing with the patterned table cloth set out on the table in front of him, Junghoon sighed once again his son was right, it was way too late for protection.

"I'm scared ...... scared that my little girl will be so far deep in all of this that she changes and won't be the same little girl anymore" Junghoon sighed rubbing his face and placing both of his hands on top of his head, Jongho tsked.

"That changed the day she shot Sangnim and you know it" Jongho rolled his eyes subtly before leaving the room with just his father in there, Junghoon watched as his children turned their backs on him, he didn't want that to ever happen again, he had to let it all out.

...

Minjae and Taehyung were walking around in the backyard and Minjae was more than bored out of her mind, she made note of all the trees and plants she's seen more than many times and rolled her eyes when a voice was heard from the entrance of the house.

"Thought I'd find you here" Minjae smiled hearing Wooyoungs soft voice and Taehyung smirked slightly.

"I've got to go to the bathroom, I'll be back in a little" Taehyung said and Minaje nodded not understanding his hidden motive.

The truth is Taehyung likes Minjae, she was the closest thing to a sibling she had ever had well female sibling, he was an only child and only met the other members of BTS over the last 5 years, he loved them but he also liked meeting new people and socialising but his line of work doesn't exactly guarantee that and Minjae was cool, a bit of a spoilt brat but cool.

Wooyoung watched Taehyung walk quickly up the stairs and into the house looking back once more and winking at him, Wooyoung raised an eyebrow then turned to Minjae who was already looking at him.

"I'm assuming that you now know about Fae?" Wooyoung started off and Minaje nodded.

"How'd you-"

"Word travels fast in a house full of spies, but San told me he told you" Wooyoung said scratching the back of his head, Minjae nodded.

Minjae took a look at the backyard letting out a small sigh, she just wanted to go home, she was tired, tired of everything, all the lies, all the secrecy just everything.

"I know I may have joked about it last night but honestly Jae, how are you?" Wooyoung asked earning her attention, Minjae sighed and moved to sit on a stone park bench the property had and Wooyoung sat beside her.