|| FOURTYFIVE ||

Back at the Bangtan Residence, Taehyung, Jungkook, Jimin and Minjae we're eating cake, good cake.

"Why is this so good?" Minjae questioned, she was sitting on the kitchen island with the rest digging into a piece of cake that Jungkook took no longer than 20 minutes to whip up.

"A good baker never reveals his secret" Jungkook smiled quite astonished as to why he did so well.

"I thought that was a magician?" Taehyung said his words muffled by the cake in his mouth, little specks crumbling down into his shirt.

"Same difference" Jimin defended his younger friend , while Taehyung laughed shaking the pieces of cake out of his shirt.

"Should we go give some to Namjoon and Yoongi?"
Jimin finished his piece jumping off the counter and cutting different slices.

"Nah , Yoongi is asleep in the surveillance room , Let's not disturb him , he's still kind of bummed about not killing Ch-" Jungkook cut himself off shoving more cake in his mouth realising who the person beside him was.

Minjae stares innocently at the other others not knowing why they all stopped to look at her almost sympathetically.

"Well Boss Namjoon , Here we come"
Jimin said breaking the awkward tension and taking a plate while everyone followed , Minjae followed close behind not wanting to be left in the kitchen.

Minjae wasn't stupid, She knew what Jungkook was going to say but acted like she didn't, there was a slight pang in her chest after hearing it and she had this slight grudge growing against this 'Yoongi' character even the other members too.

Jimin knocked a couple times hearing a 'Come In', Jimin pushed the door open revealing both Namjoon and Jin staring at the computer on Namjoons desk. Jimin had a feeling Jin was in here and bought two forks instead of one.

"Jungkook made cake" Jungkook said cutely in third person putting his hands on his hips trying to seem proud of himself. I chortled in amusement.

Everyone found Jungkook's gesture childish but couldn't help but smile . Minjae smiled watching Namjoon and Jin dig in eyes widening in amazement, Too bad they tried to kill my father, She thought bitterly.

"Hey , Where's Hoseok?" Jimin inquired watching his oldest friend and leader stuff their faces.

...

The group felt their insides churn with Fear? Anxiety? Confusion? Excitement?

They all scattered to their individual containers, Yeosang and Seongwha diving in trying to find their most lethal weapon, loading it and keeping the safety off cocking it back.

Jongho and Wooyoung lost in their own weapons bins, grabbed different types of knuckle busters along with a couple pistols, Wooyoung played with a pair of nunchucks before setting them inside his belt.

Yunho found himself strapping a bullet proof vest onto him and a holster, securing his own weaponry onto himself, Mingi doing the same leaving his glasses on the table .

Hongjoong pulled out his own pistol and tucked it into the back of his pants and threw a gun at Junghoon who smiled devilishly catching it.