|| THIRTYEIGHT ||

I woke up and the painful headache I had was now a dull ache and I no longer felt nauseous. A weird groan left my mouth and I sat up my eyes still closed.

I finally opened my eyes and I was tucked inside my bed , same clothes , same place but a different person sitting inside the room.

They were sat on the couch , playing on their phone in the corner of the room . My sudden shift in movement had caught his attention before he sat up and walked over to me.

"Hey? Are you ok?"

He said , this wasn't the boy whose arms I had collapsed into but a different one. His hair was bright blue and his skin was sun kissed. His voice was also very deep.

I slowly nodded before pinching the bridge of my nose.

"You've been asleep for awhile , Nearly 19 hours , Jimin said you had fainted in his arms, and he thought maybe you were really tired but I don't think that was the case"

His voice seemed to go deeper with every word captivating my attention even more. He took a step back and looked at me before tilting his head.

"How long has it been since you ate? or drank something?"

My eyes widened and I actually never thought about it . Realising it has actually been while maybe more than a week or two. Living with Jongho and the others , they didn't really eat but when they did I guess I was never around.

I completely dismissed the thought of any type of food once I had found out my father had died and I ever since then I just didn't care anymore.

"I wasn't trying to starve myself on purpose if that's what you think"

I slid off the side of the bed and draped my legs over the bed facing him. He took another step back to give me some room and then grabbed a tray from off the beside table and placed it onto my lap.

"You may not have had those intentions but you did. Eat this and then drink this . If you need anything just ask , I'm going to be watching you for a little bit"

He said , The place was stacked with various breakfast items , from pancakes to bacon to eggs and hash browns. A large glass or orange juice sat beside it and my mouth watered.

I looked up at the boy and he smiled a huge boxy grin before nodding proud of himself and sat back down.

"Uhh Thank You....

"The names Taehyung"

...

It's been a couple of hours and Taehyung has been trying to make conversation with me , but I really don't know how to reply to any of the questions he would ask. I sat crisscross in the bed twiddling my thumbs.

"Look , If my mother assigned you to watch over me then you can leave , I don't need a babysitter"

Look how great the last ones turned out , One tried to kidnap me while the other ended up being my half brother who now wants nothing to do with me.