|| TWELVE ||

Jonghos POV

"His name is Kim Sangnim"

Yeosang had dropped a folder ontop of the desk, it was a thin folder that only contained a couple papers.

"We couldn't gather any information on him because he's supposed to be dead , it says died from lung cancer in 2004"

"So you guys sent me some random ghost here to protect my daughter"

"That's the thing , We didn't send him, We only sent Jongho , I had never even signed anything about another guard, let alone sent another"

"Then how did he even get clearance , and Jongho how did you not notice?"

Junghoon cocked an eyebrow and everyone looked towards me. I opened my eyes and closed them rolling my eyes feeling my migraine worsen.

" of course I noticed , I notified Hongjoong before I even entered the house on the first day, But someone else noticed too , even if she knew it or not , she maintained a certain distance away from him , enough for me to always be around her when she was"

Minjae wasn't stupid but she wasn't exactly smart, you could tell she went off an instinct not to get too close to 'Ray'

"I had to keep an eye on him , I tried to tell you but you were caught up in other business and I couldn't leave Minjae with him I also couldn't do anything until Hongjoong and the team arrived ,

And I'm sorry to say this but by the way everyone acts around here I wasn't too sure who would have my back when I tried to take him down"

Everyone seemed to look at me, Junghoon seemed a bit angry but something in him knew that I was right.

"It's not that I don't trust the people around here because I really don't , but It's just that they don't seem to trust me and I'm not sure if that speaks for itself but I'm sure it screams for itself"

Everyone was quiet for a couple minutes. Yeosang then continued.

"Sangnim was supposed to be dead for the last 15 years also he's not 24 , he's actually 37 , he was involved in some sketchy stuff , like drug charges and trafficking , just the slight glance at what he had done , I wanted to shoot him in the head right then and there"

Yeosang was pacing around the room shuttering at a memory. Hongjoong has now stood up.

"What really raised our suspicion and made us fly all the way from the UK where we were at the moment was the fact that Kim Ray had even found dead in the streets of where our facility is based"

"How did he even get pass the security and background checks? I remember thoroughly ordering someone to check up on that .I even asked to look at them myself"

"So it's seems Mr Park , that someone around here shouldn't be trusted"

We all looked around . Minjae was across the room sitting in an arm chair asleep. After shooting and killing Ray . She wouldn't stop crying and then passed out in my arms.

"What does that mean I do?"

Seonghwa leaned forwards off the wall he and started speaking.

"Nothing , you can't do anything without knowing who is behind this. Someone killed our only source so that's out of the question.

And you don't really know who's against and who's with you. For now you are going to have to continue with what you are doing until someone slips up and from this moment onwards 'You're either at the table or on the menu'"

...

Minjae was still asleep on the arm chair and Hongjoong , Yeosang and Seonghwa has left to go see the other members.

"I'm sorry I haven't been the father I should have been but it was too late when I found out about you Jongho

Your mother chose to tell me about you when you had already gone down the same track I did , I'm sorry if I knew about you sooner I would have at least tried to have a better relationship with you"

He tried to put his hand on my shoulder but I shrugged it off.

"Yeah whatever"

I pushed away from him and walked towards the door putting his hand on top of the handle and looked back at Junghoon.

"I know this is what you have been trying to hide her from , But nows not the time to try and keep her 'safe' , her not knowing anything could potentially get her in even more trouble than today .

If now isn't the time to stop keeping secrets from her you might as well wait until we are all six feet under because that seems to be the way we are all going"

I left the room without another word knowing all too well who was pretending to be asleep the whole time.