|| TWENTYSIX ||

I was now sitting downstairs in front of the giant flat screen that was off , staring at my reflection I could faintly see the blurred motion of Wooyoung and Jongho sparring in the background.

And I occasionally flinched when the sound of gun fire escaped that room. I got up and entered the next room over.

San had his back facing me and he was leaning over a table that had various sharp objects placed in front of him. The sound of two pieces of metal scraping made me cringe all through out my body.

"Hongjoong wasn't kidding when he said that you guys have to lay low while 'BTS' is here"

San looked back at me and raised his eyebrows acknowledging my comment but not saying anything in reply.

"Are you alright? Ya know with everything that's been happening?"

San let out a breath through his nose and continued on with the horrid toe curling noise.

"Minjae of course we are fine, We've been doing this all our lives, It's just we are all so impatient that it hurts sometimes"

Of course , of course they are all used to what's going on, is this what they call normal? Is this what they do all the time.

"I saw how one of the members of 'BTS' had tried glaring you down last night"

I said walking closer to his table . What am I even doing? Why have all of a sudden I'm trying to get them all to talk and open up when I wanted nothing to do with them just yesterday, did I really want to know or did I just want a turn in talking?

San chuckled lightly and smirked.

"Oh him? Don't worry that was nothing"

San smiled there was this glint in his eyes it was maniacal and almost evil. Like a Yunho said
'You have no right in knowing things'.

"So since your old boyfriend's in town for awhile want another lesson?"

I choked on air and coughed violently causing San to smile wider.

"Pffft what makes you think?"

"Oh please, dont act innocent, 'don't it looks good on you'"

San mocked me playfully hitting my shoulder and then giggling like a girl and covering his mouth.

"I don't sound like that and you know it"

"No , you do , I've been told I had a knack for impressions"

I hit his shoulder playfully while he grabbed it dramatically and gasped.

"He's not my old boyfriend"

"But you did use to like him didn't you?"

The blush that had spread across my face had answered his question in full .

"Shut up that was years ago , It's different now"