Chapter 72

Callie's POV

Lily held me tightly by the neck, strangling me. I gagged and I pushed her face to get other off me but my attempt to do so was doing nothing. "THIS IS THE MOMENT IVE BEEN WAITING FOR!! I won't fail myself this time, Callie Jacob!" Mage screamed in evilness. The house was a mess and a complete disaster. "MOM!" I saw Blue and Brandon ran up behind me and grabbed Lily pulling her off me as I coughed to get my oxygen back.

"BROTHER! ITS BEEN TOO LONG!" Lily spat at Brandon. "It has been... Let's finish this, once and for all!" He pulled out his gun as they both stood in the aftermath of destruction. "Or... We can tell your precious Jacobs who Sam really is." She laughed and I looked at her confusingly. "What is she talking about?!" Blue was rubbing her neck in nervousness. "You know about something, I don't?" I questioned.

"We can cut the family reunion for later! I have to kill you, Lily!" Brandon spat. I saw a mysterious girl at the corner of the house, quite close to Taylor and Mat. I walked up to her, "CALLIE!!!" Brandon screamed. "Are you Sam?" I asked her, she was young, a little younger than me. She shook my hand, "You must be Callie.. I'm Samantha. Sierra Millians daughter." I was shocked. "I didn't know Sierra had a--"

"Not a lot of people did since my father was a complete psycho in my opinion." She laughed and I laughed with her. "Whose your father?" My smile faded quickly. "You're ex husband... I'm Samantha Millian Foster. Brandon's first child with his ex lover sweetheart who could be your twin if she didn't have that gnarly scar across her face." She pointed out.

I turned and saw Brandon. He mouthed, 'I'm sorry' and I felt betrayed. Blue was standing way to close. "BLUE!" I spat. A crash erupted from the broken roof. "This isn't a fight until I've joined!" Sierra spat in with a 36 rifle, pointing it at both Lily and Brandon. "Hello, my dear." Sierra smiled at Sam, she waved awkardly. "Hi, mom."

"How are we gonna do this then?!" B spat. "I kill Callie Jacob and you're off the hook!" She laughed maniacally. "Or you can let me kill you and let my family go!" Brandon yelled at her as all 3 held up guns. "No! You both let me kill you and Callie Jacob finds out the hard way of how cruel death be..." Sierra laughed. "I have a better idea, let my dad go and I'll slit your throat!" Blue threatened. "HEY WATCH IT! That's my mom!" Sam spat at her.

"WELL YOUR MOM RUINED MY LIFE!" Blue cried. "WELL OUR DAD RUINED MINE!" Samantha yelled in terror. They stayed silent when a bullet went off. "Callie Jacob--!" Sierra yelled as she fired a bullet to quiet our children. "Remember when we first met and you asked me if this scar still hurts?" I nodded. "What does that have to do with anything, Millian?!" Lily raged.

"I want her to know who the love of her life was before he surrendered to her petty life style..." She told Lily. "Do you wanna know how I got this scar, Callie Jacob?" She asked me, "I've always wondered..." I whispered. Blue nodded and Sam frowned in shame and sadness. "The love of your life! Brandon Michael Foster, cut my face with a machete when I told him that I wanted to move out of San Diego so we would have a better life for our little Sam who was 2." I gasped in shock.

"Remember that, Foster?!" She yelled at Brandon. "Remember slicing that big long machete across my face, leaving me almost blind from my left eye and making me permanently hideous forever?! Remember what you told me before you did it?!" Brandon stayed silent and Sierra shot the rifle, shooting him in the knee, making him scream in anger and pain. "DO YOU?!?!?!" Lily stayed and watched in pleasure.

He groaned, "YES!" Sierra growled. "Tell them! Tell your beloved family what you told me! Show them the monster you are!" Sierra yelled in anger, revenge and pleasure. She was finally getting what she wanted. "I told her that I wanted to curse her in a way that was visible for her to see forever because that's exactly what my life felt like; a curse that was visible for everyone to see!" He groaned in pain as blood gushed from his leg.

I stood mortified. I stood in shock as he looked me deeply in the eyes and apologized but I couldn't bare to see his rotting soul become more sick from the evil. "I have you exactly where I want you!" She yelled at me, she stuck the rifle right to the side of his throat and Blue gasped. "BLUE TURN AWAY!" Lily laid back and relaxed as she watched the show. "BRANDON!! IF YOU DIE--!" I screamed at him if Sierra was gonna pull the trigger. "I WANT YOU KNOW THAT I FORGIVE YOU! I DO... I FORGIVE YOU, B!" I cried. Sierra laughed, "Aw! How sweet!" She pulled the trigger and I saw his body fall in death...

"DADDY?!?!" Blue and Sam cried in unison.

A/N: 1 CHAPTER LEFT!!!