Chapter 43

Blue's POV

"... No! I love you more!" Eric exclaimed, grabbing my head and kissed me passionatley. We laughed as I almost fell off the hospital bed, pulling my IV off. Eric caught me, "Aye!" He pulled me back in the bed and I kissed his lips softly. "Do you remember that offer I made you a couple months ago?" He asked me. I nodded and blushed, "Do I get an answer?" He smiled his pearly teeth and I took his hand in mine, "Yeah. Yes, Eric. I'll marry you." He grinned happily. Mom walked in.

"How are you two doing?" She was starting to like Eric a lot more than I expected. This new kid, Kevin was an odd fella, there was definitley a story there. "Good, thank you." Eric told mom. "I should go." He kissed my lips and held me tight by the waist. "Love you," he told me as he left. "Love you." I said back. Mom sat on the edge of the bed and patted my hair and I looked at the Kevin kid. "So... You're Shield's kid?" I asked, he nodded. He had a busted lip and black eye. "Mom..." I started and she stood, leaving me and Kevin alone.

"And you're Blue?" I smirked. "Yeah, pleased to meet you." I said, "Same to you." He looked at me weirdly. "Were you born in San Diego?" She smiled and I said, yes. "You?" I shook my head. "I don't know, knowing my mother.. She probably had me in an alley." He was humorous but honest. "How long are you staying with us?" I asked him. "Probably a couple months, I turn 18 in a couple months." I kept quiet.

"Do you love your boyfriend?" He asked me. "Yes, I love him. I love him very much." I blushed at his personal question and the fact that I loved him so much. "You're very very beautiful." He whispered, at first I thought he was saying that to himself but then I looked up from my phone and saw that he was talking about me, "Oh! Thank you," I smiled and he headed for the door. "Hey! You don't have to leave..."

"I bet your mom is waiting for me out the door, I should go." I shook my head. "No, no. Don't.." I realized I was pleading and begging for him to stay with me. ".. Okay. I'll stay." He smiled at me and I brought him toward me in the bed, he sat and I sat up. "I like your muscles," I touched his upper arms and squeezed. "Muscles are necessary where I live." He looked down at his shoes and I took my hands off him. "Did you know, no one can tell me No." I wanted to start conversation with this intriguing person. He looked at me challenged me. "Yeah, right!" We laughed.

I bit my lip and risked it. "Kiss me," I tempted, jokingly. Kevin looked at me. "... No." We laughed again and he stood, I kept my hand on his hand and he swiftly moved to the front door.. I giggled. "Thanks for talking to me." I smiled and looked up from my phone, "No problem." He started to leave. I played with my fingers in my lap and blushed. "Kevin!" I yelled, he re opened the door, "Yeah?"

"I get out of here soon. Do you wanna have like go out sometime?" He came back in my room and closed the door, "You mean like a date?" I laughed. "No, I mean like 2 friends that just happened to meet." I said. "That's how it always starts," he was funny. He made me laugh way to much. I giggled, "Just meet me.... At the Puente de la cuidad, right by the beach house im staying at, okay?" He smiled cutely at me.

"Who are you to demand me? Shouldn't I be asking you to this place?" He asked me with a grin. "... No." I mimicked him and we laughed again. Kevin nodded, "Okay. I'll go." I gave him my number and he left the room completely. My phone beeped:

You're cool.

I laughed at his random remark. I texted back:

You're cooler.

I put my phone and stared at the ceiling.

AUTHORS REVIEW: HMMMM.....