Chapter 25

Callie's POV

"So are you guys together again?" Blue asked in excitment as the rest of the guys slept upstairs. It was like we were a little family in the kitchen at 8am. "No," I laughed at her question. Brandon's hand carressed my hip and curve and I blushed. "No, Blue.. I don't see us being together ever again." He told me. She sighed and ate her toast. "But we can definitely take a vacation." Brandon told her. "Totally! Can we go on your yacht? The one from the stories that Mom told me as I grew up..." Brandon smirked and looked at me sensually. "That yacht was a lot of fun." I blushed as I remembered the crazy sex session we had on that yacht with the alcohol.

"No, not the yacht... But we can take you to the church, we married in years ago..." Blues eyes lit up. "That would be so cool! Yes! Take me!" She screamed happily. We laughed and agreed to take her. The boys woke up and it felt like old times, sort of except they weren't the old guys... They were new guys and it was under totally different circumstances. We had to protect Blue from Lily. That's it.

Blue looked at the tourist map, we had cops following us for protection and security were behind us, in front of us and next to us. "Uhm-" she started. She looked up and saw the grand church that I once placed a foot in. It was the church that I married the man of my dreams and how could I ever even dare to let him go now? "-La Sagrada Família. That's what's it's called!" She exclaimed. Brandon nodded and we walked up the steps to go inside.

The priest that married was an old priest now, he walked with a cane and needed glasses, he couldn't walk much anymore without wanting to catch his breathe. "How could I forget you two? You had the most biggest wedding here! How is it?" He laughed and he escorted us to the back of the church to his office. "Very well." I smiled at him. "Any children? I assumed you had children, it has been years and you both married so young!" He exclaimed happily.

"Yes, we have a daughter... Blue." She waved and he looked at her thoroughly. "Hello." They shook hands, "She is a woman?" Blue laughed and so did Brandon, "She's still my baby Blue.." He smiled. "19 years old and counting." She chimed at him, smartly. We left the church and Blue admired the colors and amazing statues. I admired the carpet as we left, the seats, I remembered what it was like so many years ago to wear that wedding dress, climb those steps and say I do... I would do it all over in a heartbeat.

"Now-!" Blue turned to me and Brandon as we stood outside on the street. "I have asked Mom this question a million times and it has been avoided for too long now from both of you. I'm 19 years old and I deserve to know what happened before me.." She whined. Me and Brandon looked down at our shoes and remembered that awful time for me. For him. "Mom?" I sniffled and I could feel the tears resurfacing. "Aye, aye! No way! I don't want to make you cry..." She hugged me tightly as I closed my eyes and patted her hair.

"Oh my baby Blue... How could I speak of it when all it does is make me and your father sad? It still does after 19 years." I told her. Blue gave us both a smug look and wiped my tears away. "I'm sorry." She apologized and I took her hand, the security walked around us as the cops had the whole road closed to keep us under watch. Brandon's phone beeped:

"Who is that?" I asked him. "It's-It's Jose.. He's telling me about what happened with Lily." He said, I didn't want to fight with him so I listened and we walked back to the house. "What did happen?" I asked him, testing out his honesty. "H-He hasn't texted me back yet." He chuckled the way he only chuckled when he was lying. "Hm," I walked inside the house and he stayed behind on the porch.

Brandon's POV

I sat on the stoop of the porch as I watched Callie go in the house and I picked up my ringing phone, "Stop calling me!" I spat quietly. "Then do as you're told, B! Stop fucking with me and give me what I want!" She screamed over the line, "I would never betray her again... I'm trying to win her back! I'm trying to make my life work again. What the hell, Lily?!" I screamed. "Meet with me by the corridor, across the beach, in front of the slut club." She demanded and the line went dead.

I got up from the porch and called a cop over, I told them to keep the house guarded. I was going out for a while. He nodded, understood and I left, walking down the road. The sun went down and I was now walking down the corridor, waiting for Lily. I looked around and I heard a clicking of heels against the payment. "Hello, brother." She told me.

"Hey," I got down to the chase and demanded her to leave. "GO AWAY, LILY! SHE DOESNT DESERVE THIS! BLUE AND CALLIE DON'T DESERVE THIS!" I screamed. "Dad?" My eyes widened and I looked behind me. "Blue? What are-?" She stopped me. "I saw you leave and I got curious... I'm sorry." I took her hand and she ran to me in a hurry. "So.... You're Lily?" Blue spoke, "And you're my inconsiderate, dishonorable, mongrel niece?" Blue frowned and squinted her eyebrows together because she was getting mad.

"Leave, Lily... That's all I want!" I spat. She pulled out her gun and Blue slid behind me and I protecting her. "Dad..." She was afraid, she couldn't handle this like Callie could, she wasn't prepared. I turned to her and I cupped her face in my hands and moved the hair out of her face. "Look, nothing is gonna happen... Okay? Everything is gonna be okay, baby? I love you.. If anything happens, just know I love you." I kissed her forehead and she leaned her cheek against my hand, almost crying. "Daddy-!" She wrapped her arms around me and I carried her in my arms, hugging her tightly.

I turned to face Lily again, "If anything... Kill me. Get it over with.." She cocked her gun and grinned. "Nice try, but no.." 2 men picked me up and I fought with them and pushed me against the hard brick wall and punched my face. "Blue-!" I gasped and watched as she stood in fear, shock and tried to move but couldn't. "BLUE! RUN! RUN!" I spat.

Blue ran toward Lily and kicked her face, she had the same stealthy agility as me and Callie. Lily fell to the ground and her men to go grab her but I growled to stay away and Lily said she could handle it. "Do you really wanna fight me?" Lily spit blood, "Let my dad go!" She screamed and I bowed my head in fear. "Why should I? He ain't do nothing good for me! He ain't do shit for and do you honestly think I'm just gonna stand here and let him win and everything I deserved?! Hell no!" Lily picked up her gun from the concrete and she finally began running.

"RUN!" I screamed. Lily followed, silently while I stayed pinned to the wall and her men punched my organs out. After a couple minutes, I heard a loud gunshot and I prayed to God that Blue would come back and Lily was dead.... I prayed to God, Blue would turn that corner and run to me. I bowed my head in disappointment as the men let me go, I fell to my knees and prayed silently. "God... Please." I whispered to myself.

"Done.." I looked up but it wasn't Blue's voice. I got up and swore I would never punch a woman but I couldn't resist, I grabbed Lily Foster and punched her face, making her eye swell and her teeth chipped. I threw her on the floor and ran toward the end of the road where Blue laid bleeding, the gun wound right under her heart or beside her heart. "Blue-! Blue! Talk to me!" I pleaded, crying. She began choking on her blood and I sat her up to throat it up but it wasn't working, she was losing too much blood through the chest.

My shaking hands grabbed my phone from my pocket and I called 911. The hospitals here were spanish and I spoke the best spanish I could, "¿Emergencia.. Con que te puedo ayudar?" The lady spoke. "¡Mi hija! Mi hija... Le dispararon. Necesito una ambulancia, por favor ayuda! por favor!" I screamed through the line, I told her the street number and they would hurry. I took off my shirt and laid it against the gun wound to stop the blood a little and I prayed so much.....

The ambulance came and they hooked her up to machines and put her in the ambulance. I ran my fingers through my hair in desperation and groaned loudly because this was all my fault. Callie and the guys rushed toward me as the ambulance sped by. "WHAT THE HELL HAPPENED?! WHERES BLUE?! WHAT THE HELL DID YOU DO BRANDON?!?!" Callie could barley speak nor stand anymore. "Blue.. She got shot. Callie, I'm- I'm so so sorry." She slapped me and then pushed me to the concrete and punched my jaw rather hard.

"DONT--!" She screamed. "--Listen to me.. DONT TALK TO ME!" She screamed.

AUTHORS REVIEW: Things are bad again...