Chapter 4

Even under the circumstances... I still came to see Brandon under supervision like I was some child. Mom was a cop so she was allowed in the prison and visiting room with me without being on the visiting papers. I walked in to the stuffy, coffee smelling, crowded visitation room. I cleaned the white table off so Blue could sit ontop of it. "You be a good girl, okay?" I asked. She was 4 years old now.. She understood a lot and understood when I spoke with her. Blue nodded. The cops brought him in shackles and they handcuffed him.

He walked around freely in the visitation room. He walked up to Blue and took her in his arms, kissing her little face and making her giggle happily. He sat down with me with her in his arms, "How are you? How's my little Blue?" He smiled. "Good.." She whispered shyly, He tickled her. "Good? Just good?" She laughed loudly.

Brandon looked at me. "How are you?" He smiled, "Better... Ya know, besides the cancer--" We chuckled. "--How it is in here?" I asked him, "Decent.. Better than my last prison." He told me. "Are they gonna transfer you again?" I asked, "I got 4 more years in here.. I doubt it." He said, "You look good.. Are you dating?" He asked me. We couldn't be together... Lily warned me and although I loved him with every being of my soul and I would take him back in a heartbeat, we couldn't.. It wasn't on my terms.

"Uhm... No, I'm not dating anyone but I've been on a couple of dates, the boys are okay.. So is Mariana and Jude and Jesus." I said, "Lena and her?" I chuckled, he turned his head and saw Stef standing there. "Their surprisingly still together. Ya know, at the end of the day... I bet she feels bad for locking you up here." Brandon scoffed. "Yeah right... That woman must be enjoying her life knowing I'm not around to destroy your life." He told me.

"You know that I love you." I said, he nodded. "I love you more," I shook my head, "Not possible." I smiled, I continued. "But you also know that... You being in here, and my mom wanting me to leave you alone... We can't.." I said. Brandon nodded. "One day we can give it another shot?" I smiled. "Yeah, totally." He asked me, "Yeah..." I whispered, his hand intertwined with mine. "I don't want to do this... You know that I would wait for you and we can all be a happy family again but my mom won't ever allow it again."

"We'll figure it out one day.. You're still my Jacobs." I blushed and he smiled widely. Me and Brandon were still married, legally but not together. Brandon changed the subject, "You remember the song I wrote for you? I sung it the last time you were here with me.." He told Blue. She smiled and clung to him tightly, she began singing the song with him:

"The most amazing feeling I feel,

Words can't describe what I'm feeling for real.

Baby, I paint the sky Blue,

My greatest creation was you.

You, Glory."

Brandon tickled her again and he kissed her cheek, cutely. "You always remember that song, alright?" He smiled. "Okay." Blue told him, "You promise?" He held out his pinky, "I promise.." She smiled. The guard yelled. Brandon stood and they handcuffed him, he gave Blue another kiss. "Daddy loves you okay?" He whispered. She smiled and kissed Brandon's nose. They dragged him away and he gave me a wink and smirk.

I took Blue in my arms. "You wanna go get ice cream?" I asked. "Yeah, mommy." We walked out of the prison and I buckled up in her car seat, I looked at her and saw Brandon's every feature, except her ears. I began driving out of the prison and we went out to Twistee Treat. Mom took her car to the house while I took Blue to get ice cream. She began licking her vanilla ice cream. "Did you like seeing your dad?" I asked her. Blue nodded. "Why aren't you guys together no more, Mommy?" I frowned.