Chapter 54

Months passed....

We still didn't have the court approval for Kevin's adoption but I was already 7 months pregnant. Mat, Mariana, their son, Taylor and his new girlfriend. Jose, Ramón and Teresa who I hadn't seen in years, more than 5. "It's getting big.." We laughed and Brandon kept his arm around my waist. "So you're adopting him?" Mat asked me, we all huddled in a circle. Brandon nodded and gave a smug look, "Yeah. We're adopting him." I smiled widely.

"That must be a lot... I mean, Blue who totally resents you--" Taylor pointed out in front of the rest of the guys. "--A kid on the way and a former druggie." I squinted my eyes at him and Brandon looked away from me. "What? What do you mean?" I asked. "You didn't tell her!" Jose spat. "Tell me what?" I looked at Brandon and he began to walk away, I slapped his face and he cocked his eyebrows, grabbing me by the arm. "What did I tell you about hitting my face!" He screamed. I cocked my head and pointed to the door. The party inside continued.

"You forgot to inform me something big about our future son!" I spat, "I didn't wanna tell you... You were so happy about having a son, I couldn't let that dream die." Brandon told me sincerely. "But now we're gonna have another one.. We don't need Kevin!" Anger hit me. I slapped him across the face to say such a thing. I was angry. "I STILL WANT KEVIN! I DONT CARE IF IM PREGNANT OR NOT! I WANT HIM! HES A GREAT KID AND HE NEEDS ME!" I yelled, Brandon sighed and I exhaled, trying to keep my cool. "Is he still a druggie?" Brandon ignored me. "B--!"

"NO!" He yelled at back, we were fighting again. All over again and this time it was worse than before. We were trying, trying to stay sane for Blue and the little one on its way but it wasn't functioning. "Come inside, we have guest.." I told him, entering the house.

-----------------

*Dreaming*

I entered my room and noticed the most beautiful, most exquisite, most adorable baby I have ever seen. She was sitting up on my bed playing with toys, all by herself. She looked around 10 or 9 months old. She had beautiful brown eyes like Brandon and she had blondish little curls like me. She looked up and saw me, giving me a perfect smile.

I sat on the bed with her and took her in my arms. I tickled her and she laughed in my arms. B walked in and admired her with me, we both smiled as she laughed. "I love you.." I told her. She looked at with, placing her thumb in her mouth. He kissed her rosy cheeks. "And I love you.." She giggled frantically and sat up again in my arms, she cuddled up to my chest and I felt her warmth. "What's her name?" I asked him. "Frankie Jane Foster." He told me, kissing my neck.

*Dream over*

My eyes shot open and I looked next to me... It was just Brandon, sleeping quietly. I touched my belly and felt her kick. "Frankie, if that is what I'm calling you... I love you." I whispered to my belly, soothing it with my hand. I looked to my right and saw the crib set up in the corner. It didn't have any officiate color yet because we didn't know the sex of the baby yet but now I do.. And there's gonna be a lot of pink around here, I smirked. I turned on my side and closed my eyes.. Slumber.
I was walking down the stairs and I felt a sudden feeling in my head, I grabbed onto the railing of the stairs and Kevin grabbing my waist. "Callie? Are you okay?"

---------------

Brandon's POV

I met with them and hugged Kevin tightly. "What happened?" I asked . "She was really dizzy and tripped over the stairs, I caught her before she fell over but she wasn't feeling well and I brought her here." He told me. I nodded and we all sat.

Dr. Chapman came out. "Brandon Foster?" He called. I stood. "Your wife wants to see you." I walked down the hallway with him and entered her room, she was sitting up and I ran to her, hugging her tightly, I kissed her lips passionately and felt her belly. She kicked. I exhaled in relief. "She's still here.." I whispered. Callie nodded. "I know everything will be okay, we're gonna be okay.. I saw her.." I furrowed my eyebrows.

"Saw her? What do you mean?" I asked. "I saw her in a dream--" She rubbed her belly. "--She's so beautiful." She cried, He kissed my forehead. "I--I can feel her inside me and I've never felt something so pure and real. God... It's so--" She hesitated. "--Brandon! It's so magical and so perfect.. I love her so much and I don't wanna lose this one..." I started crying and rested my hand on hers. "I don't have faith in this.." I admitted in tears. "That's okay. I have enough for the both of us." She told me assuringly.

I left the room and stood in the middle of the hall. Dr. Chapman came after me. "When will she able to leave?" I asked in angst. "Mr. Foster.. You need to understand that this is critical. Your wife can't leave until we know that this baby will be able to survive 2 more months.." He told me. "So? Although the baby is stable and she is stable, my daughter can still die...?" I was in tears. "... I'm sorry, Mr. Foster." He apologized.

"NO! I'M FUCKING SORRY BECAUSE NOTHING CAN EVER TURN OUT RIGHT! IM STANDING HERE AND EVERYTHING IN MY LIFE HAS BEEN SHIT, DOCTOR! I CHEATED.. OKAY?! I'LL BE HONEST WITH YOU! I CHEATED ON MY WIFE MILLIONS OF TIMES WITH MILLIONS OF WOMEN AND I BEAT HER, MERCIFULLY!" I screamed at Doctor Chapman. "I ABADONED MY DAUGHTER AND GOD! I REGRET IT SO MUCH, DOCTOR BECAUSE I LOVE HER SO MUCH AND IM SO SORRY! I JUST DON'T WANNA LOSE THIS ONE! I DON'T WANNA LOSE MY CHILD!" I screamed at the top of my lungs at him. He ignored me and left me standing in the hallway

A/N: Is Brandon finally feeling guilty?