Chapter 7

Brandon left with the boys. Blue came up to me, "Where did they go, Mom?" She asked me. "I don't know, but let's get you some lunch." I said to her. I made her a sandwich and Mariana looked at me. "Mat told me..." She said. "About Sierra?" I asked. She nodded. "I really wanna see a picture of her," she told me. "I bet they have plenty somewhere." I said, looking at her. "Wanna snoop around?" She winked at me. "We have no authority to do that.. No." I raised my voice. "C'mon! I bet you wanna know just as much as me!" She whined. I bit my lip and looked at the ground.

"Fine! But we put everything back where we found it when were done.." I said. Mariana jumped up excitingly and Blue yawned. "You're tired, baby?" I asked. I picked her up in my arms and laid her on the couch as she drifted to sleep. Mariana started looking through the house and through the bookshelfs that were upstairs, Brandon had a big bookshelf in the living room the size of a mountain, they were old books. Mariana checked all the books while I sat on the couch as Blue slept. "Hey look! I found something!" I got up and Mariana had an open book in her hand.

I looked at the page and there was a red button in. "Press it.." I told her. "No way! You press it!" Mariana demanded. I exhaled and hesitated but I pressed the red button and the bookshelf opened up to a big dark corridor. "Holy shit..." Mariana whispered. We walked into the dark hallway and walked down it.. We saw a bright light after 10 minutes of walking, it was a dusty room filled with cabinets and desks. We opened up the cabinets and found so many pictures, they were of the guys and there vacations. "Callie!" Mariana called me and I walked up a desk that said: Brandon Foster, on it. I rumaged through his stuff and drawers and found pictures of me and him, of Blue and our vacations together. "Aw! That's really cute, Cals." Mariana smiled.

I looked deeper in the drawer and found a folded picture that was really dusty, I opened it and saw Brandon kissing a girls cheek. "This must be Sierra.." I told her. Mariana grabbed it. "Whoa.... She looks just like you." I shook my head, "No way." Mariana looked at me. "Uhm! Yeah!" I looked at the picture, she had my brown eyes, my curls, my dimples and nose.. "Oh my god... She does." I said to Mariana. I grabbed the picture and put it back in the drawer, we left the secret room and closed up the bookcase. I looked at Blue laying on the couch, sleeping soundly. I cuddled up to her and Mariana sat in the other couch. "Nap?" She asked. "Nap." I smiled, closing my eyes.

------------

Brandon shook me awake. "Hey.." I sat up and looked around, "Where's Blue?!" I spat worryingly. "Mariana took her home.. It's fine." He assured me, I got up and took my purse. "I have to go--" Brandon stopped me. "Please, stay for dinner. The guys have really missed you." I remembered the picture and how Sierra looked just like me, I sighed and took him outside. "What's wrong? Do you feel okay?" He asked me. "I know I was wrong to do this but me and Mariana went snooping in your private things and I found a picture of Sierra..." I told him. Brandon's face turned serious, "Why would you do that?" He was appalled. "I'm so sorry, B." He scoffed at me and smirked at in disbelief. "What about the picture?" He asked me, stuffing his hand in his pockets.

"I look just like her... I look just like Sierra Millian. So what? You were attracted to me just because I look like her? Did you even fall in love with me or were you only in love with what I looked like? Like Sierra.." Brandon looked at me, not a single blink of his eyes. "You got it all wrong..." I laughed. "Do I?" I was getting angry. "YEAH! YOU DO!" He was screaming at me now. "TELL ME! TELL ME WHAT I HAVE WRONG!" I screamed at him in anger.

"EVERYTHING! YES, I WILL ADMIT THAT YOU LOOK LIKE HER BUT IT WASNT THAT, THAT ATTRACTED ME TO YOU! YOUR UNKNOWN PERSONALITY AND MYSTERIOUS ABILITY TO KNOW EXACTLY WHAT WAS WRONG WITH ME AND HOW YOU KNEW EXACTLY HOW TO LOVE ME AND HOW YOU KNEW WHAT MY PASSIONS WERE.... YOU KNEW WHEN I WAS HAPPY OR SAD AND YOU STOOD BY ME WHEN EVERYONE LEFT. YOU HAVE BEEN AND ALWAYS WILL BE EVERYTHING I LOVE. You are nothing like Sierra, in anyway shape or form unlike your looks.. You gave me everything and she gave me nothing. Don't run from me because of this... I will never let you go, you don't have to be scared of me."