Chapter 68

I let Sierra Millian in. "Speak. Now! I want the truth, Sierra. You've been hurt by Brandon. You know what I'm going through!" Sierra exhaled and turned to look at me, her long ragged scar that cursed her face forever throbbed in panic. "He hurt me more than he hurt you..." I sat with her, I saw Kevin and Blue at the top of the stairs. "Before you like faked death or whatever?" She sighed.

"Callie Jacob... Your husband is a monster and not a pretty one. How he fell in love with you? I don't know.. But he doesn't want anything to come out to the light and that's why Lily is revolting against your precious daughter so nothing comes out to see him as a vicious creature when that's exactly what he is.." She told me. "About my mother also?" Kevin hollered. "I warned you about that kid!" She spat.

"My mother! Was she the bait?!" Sierra snickered and I looked at Kevin in confusion. "What is going on?!" I yelled. "You said you would tell me, Sierra!" I spat. "Kevins mother is a mere problem we took care of... But it wasn't me who deviced the plan." She chuckled. "Who?!" Kevin yelled, wanting to rip Sierra's throat out. "It was your mom..." She said looking at me.

"Lena?" Sierra put her hand up in misunderstanding. "No blonde one, the cop?" She said. "Grandma?" Blue questioned. "Stef?" My teeth gritted. "Why would she do that?!" I yelled. "Last time I checked, Brandon was the one who ordered her..." Blue raged in anger and Kevin flipped over a table, I calmed him down and she sat again. "Anything else?" I asked.

"There is so much more, Callie Jacobs but I think you must handle your mommy first." She laughed.

-----------------

"MOMMMM!!!" I yelled. "Hey, love." She smiled and I tossed the cup that was in her hand, letting it shatter against the floor. "WHY DID YOU CALL A HIT ON KEVIN'S MOM! HIS REAL MOM!" I yelled. Jude came running downstairs, "Hey! What's going on?" He asked. Stef was in shock; mortified. "SPEAK!!!" I yelled. Jude stayed still, I have never been more angry. She was silent and I reacted angrily, "I SAID SPEAK!!!!!" I slapped her and she fell. Jude ran and helped her up from the kitchen floor. "I TOLD YOU TO SPEAK!!!" I yelled again. Jesus held me back and Stef opened the back door, I followed. "Calm down please." She pleaded.

"Then you speak, God dammit!" I spat. Jude and Jesus eavesdropped. "Okay.. Okay, where should I start?" She asked me. I sat. "The very very beginning; to when I started dating Brandon." She paused and thought for a moment. "I worked with Ricardo while I worked with the police department. My work with Villalobos was brief, nothing serious. Until I found out Brandon was also working with him and I knew he was bad for you, I knew what he was... I tried endless ways to seperate you both but nothing worked." She explained. "You both married and had Blue, I knew Ricardo wanted you. I knew he wanted Blue to manipulate Foster into working for him so I stopped my business with him and Brandon found out about it so he ordered me to get a woman that had seduced one of him men--"

"Shield?" I asked, Stef nodded. "What does you stopping business with Ricardo have to do with killing Kevins mom?" I asked her. "If I stopped working with Ricardo then I would stop transporting the drugs to Diaz's mom and that wasn't good for us because she's blab and your husband and Ricardo would both be put in jail." She told me. "Brandon got put in jail anyway! Because of you!!" I yelled.

"Because Sierra Millian demanded it. She needed time to plot her return and she had 8 years to do with Foster locked in a jail cell." I exhaled in shock and in relief to know some part of the truth. "Is that all you know?" I asked. "You can find out the rest from Sierra, she's at your house still... With your children." My mind clicked and grabbed my keys, running to my car and leaving Moms house.

----------

"BLUE! KEVIN!" I screamed. "Hey mom." I looked at saw both of them in the kitchen, playing cards. "Is she--?" I heaved. "Nope. She left.." Kevin told me. "Goodnight kids," I smiled. "Night, mom." They both chimed in unison.

Blues POV

Mom left to confront grandma about calling a hit on Kevins real mom. "Now you two.." Sierra chimed as mom left. "What about us?" I said, coming down the rest of the stairs. "I've been watching you two... Do you think I'm an idiot? You're lucky I haven't spoken about this.. What's it called now? Incest--?" I approached her, she began laughing and I slapped her across the face. Kevin kept me under control. "You shut the hell up, YOU WHORE!" I yelled.

"IM THE WHORE?!?! OR ARE YOU THE WHORE?! SLEEPING WITH ERIC SWILLEY AND YOUR BROTHER?! That's more twisted than I thought!" She laughed and I kicked her knee, making her fall and grovel. "What do you know?!" I screamed.

"I know enough to make sure this bastard never gets adopted." She spat. "Why don't you want me to get adopted?" Kevin asked, innocently. "You don't know what a family is! You don't know what it's like to be truly in a family, you stupid boy!" She yelled in tears. She was crying now. "And you do?!" I grabbed her by the hair, pulling her head back. "I HAD A FAMILY ONCE! WITH YOUR FATHER, YOU STUPID GIRL!" I let her go and I lost breathe. "Y--You had a baby with my dad?" I asked in shock, Kevin got ahold of my waist.

"I don't need to explain my story to you, Blue Marie Foster!" She spat, wiping her tears away. "It's BMF." Kevin corrected. I shushed him quietly and I looked at Sierra again. "You had a baby with my dad?!" I yelled. "Good night, children." She left the house.

A/N: *gasp*