Chapter 65

Brandon's POV

"Let me speak with her.." Callie stood to protect Blue, "I don't think that's a good idea--" I stopped her. "I'm her father!" I yelled, Mat helded me back from hitting her. "YOU STOPPED BEING HER FATHER WHEN YOU WALKED OUT ON US!" She screamed. I frowned and my teeth gritted together in anger. "Go..." Taylor let me entry. Callie sat in anger, her eyes on fire as they burned through my skin.

I sat down with her and I put my hand in hers, I could feel her voice. I could feel her presence and I kissed her forehead, her warmth was mine. Her mind was mind. Her heart was mine. My baby. My baby boo boo Blue. "Here's the secret, baby. If you live, if you die-- It's all up to you.. Whatever fight you have in you, you gotta pull it out now." I whispered in her ear. The tears welled up in my eyes.

"With me being barley in your life, I know it may be hard for you to wake up and fight this but I want you to live! I want you to stay here with Me and your mother and Kevin. Please. Stay." I cried, I left the room.

-------------

Blue's POV

"Welcome back..." My opened my I saw the people and Mom and Dad. She hugged me tightly as I buried my face in her neck and kissed her cheek. "how are you feeling?" Dad didn't make any attempt to come and hug me, I didn't want too. I was still mad at him. "Good, can I play? Can I play?!" I yelled in worry. "Calm yourself, we'll talk about that in a while... You need to rest." Mom cooned. Kevin walked in and I bit my lip in happiness. "We'll leave you two alone." Mom and Dad left.

Kevin leaned against my hospital bed and kissed my lips, they were chapped but perfect to him. "Happy Birthday," I smiled and his roamed my body. "You remembered?" He laughed. He kissed me again and we laughed. "How could I forget?!" I punched his arm and he grinned and then he frowned. "What's the problem? Is it with Sierra and--" I whispered, "--My dad?"

"Sierra's revolting against you. You're father tried to stop the crazy bitch but she's stronger than him and all the rest of the guys. We can't do anything!" He yelled. "Does my mom know?" Kevin shook his head, I got up from the bed and my feet completely shattered to the ground, Kevin helped me up. "You might wanna learn how to walk again, BMF." He smiled and I laughed with him as Eric walked in.

He saw how sensual and touchy we were with eachother. "He was just helping me up.." I gave him an excuse. "Leave.. Now!" Eric yelled in rage at Kevin and he scattered out like a snake. I frowned at Eric and gave him an angry expression. "Why do you have to be so rude?! He's my family! Nothing's gonna happen between me and my brother! He's gonna be my brother, Eric. Chill! Trust me--!" I realized the truth.

"--Or you can't trust me? Because of you can't trust me then we shouldn't be getting married." I said, his face got serious in a second and he stopped me. "You're right. He's your brother. I shouldn't be acting like this, I'm a grown man for a godsakes and he's 17!" He exclaimed. "18. Today's his birthday." I corrected, Eric smirked and kissed my lips deeply. Gross.

Callie's POV

"You gonna take me home?" I asked Brandon. He nodded and grabbed the keys from his back pocket, waving his hand at Kevin to come along. "Happy birthday, baby!" I kissed his cheek cutely and he wrapped his arms around my waist to pull me closer as we hugged. I got in the car and I took out the envelope from the glove compartment, handing it to Kev. "What's this?" He asked.

"Open it, kid." Brandon encouraged. Kevin opened the envelope and smiled, he pulled a chain out and some money. "What's this?" He asked, "It was my grandpas.. My moms gave it to me for you. I want you to know that you're in this family. You are my son, okay?" Kevin kissed my hair and hugged me tightly. "I love you, Mom." My eyes watered at the way he called me that and Brandon drove to the house.

-----------

We walked into the house and saw a present on the coffee table, "Another?" Me and Brandon laughed. I nodded and he opened it, it was a picture frame. He read it outloud:

"We didn't give you the gift of life, but in our hearts we know the love we feel is deep and real, as of it had been so, for us to have eachother is like a dream come true, No. We didn't give you the gift of life, Life gave us the gift of you."

Kevin wiped his tears away and I hugged me tightly, "You're my family. You are." He cried with joy and Brandon rubbed his back, comfortly. Sierra changed him but I really hoped Kevin could change him back. He was such a good kid, a marvelous kid that I loved very much. "I love you mommy." He cried to me, I hugged him to me again as we all just stood in the living room.

A/N: Family moments :')