Chapter 69

"My dad had a baby?! A fucking baby!" I spat quietly to Kevin when Mom walked upstairs. "We don't know that..." He said. "She pretty much confirmed it, Kev." He stood. "So what are we gonna do about it?" He asked me, "About Sierra? I don't know... About my partial, little sibling? We'll see... Now--?" I wrapped my arms around him and his lips kissed my collarbone and cleavage. "Now?" He moaned and I giggled.

"I'll see you in the morning.." I kissed his lips and my phone rang, "It's my dad.." I rasped, I picked up and Kevin stayed with me to what happened. "What do you want, Brandon?" I spat in anger. "Sierra told me about your little suspicion... I want to clarify it for you and Kevin." My eyes rolled and I put him on speaker. "So.. You did have a baby with Sierra Millian?" Kevin asked.

"It's more complicated than that.." He whispered. "What could be more complicated? You either had a baby or not." I said. "Just-- Meet me by the corner store of Dill. I promise you'll get all the answers you need and maybe we can start to have a relationship.. Like a normal father and daughter." I chuckled at his amusement. "I'll meet you there." I grabbed my keys. "You coming?" I turned back to look at Kevin. He nodded and we left the house in silence of the fear to not wake up Mom.

--------

I parked at the corner store, right by the gas pump. I saw dad with a cigarette in his mouth. He approached us and Kevin took the cigarette from him and took a hit and then he handed it to me, I inhaled the smoke into my lungs and stomped on it with my foot, putting it out. "Speak." I demanded. His eyes were fearful and they decieved me. "--Don't lie to them, B." We turned and saw Jose and Ramon.

"I wasn't planning too, boys." Dad snickered. "Bullshit! You'll do whatever you have to do to not look like the fucking monster in this situation when in reality, all you wanna do is forget... Forget about what happened that awful night that Sierra vanished." I looked at Dad again in shock. "You were gonna lie to us?!" I yelled. Kevin held my hand, "No--"

"Yes!" Ramón spat. "Yes, he was gonna lie to you... To save his ass and he would do anything to keep his past locked away. It was easy to keep it hidden when we met your Mom and we thought Sierra was dead. Then you came out of your moms uterus and Ricardo would do anything to have him under power. Sierra returned and Lily rebelled, everything's coming out, B. Just face the truth.." Dad pulled out a gun and it pointed at me, his eyes were frightened. "Dad?!" Jose pulled out a gun too and pointed the gun at him

"B... Come on. Tell them!" He spat. "NO! I CANT LOSE CALLIE AGAIN!" He screamed, "...What drugs are you on?" Kevin asked. I looked at him. "What?" I asked. "When my mom was drugged, I could always tell because I grew up with her all my life." He told us. "You already lost me... Why does Mom matter?" I asked in sadness. "I never meant to hurt you, baby Blue. I never meant it!" He put the gun down and fell to his knees and sobbed into his hands... I actually felt bad for him. He was a mess.

Jose and Ramón scooped him up and carried him. "My question was never answered..." I whispered. Ramón walked over to me once Dad was in their big black SUV. He kissed my forehead, "Yes. It's true. They had a baby together, many years ago." I gasped. "That means? I have a big brother or sister.. Where is she or he? What's his name?! I wanna know, Uncle Ramón!" I spat.

"Uhm-- Her name is Sam. I can't be telling you too much... They're watching." He whispered and hugged me tightly, he patted Kevin on the shoulder and walked off. I looked at Kevin. "Now what?" He asked me, I looked around and saw the dark shadows in the distance, watching us. "Who's watching?" He asked me, in a hushed tone. "Ricardo's boys.." I took his hand and we walked back to the car.