Chapter 29

Callie's POV
"BLUE! BLUE! STAY WITH ME! GOD DAMMIT, STAY WITH ME!" I cried as the security pulled me out of her hospital room. I shrugged the big buff man off me as he put me down. "Ma'am.. They have to take care of her, you can't be in there." The security guy said. I sighed and hugged Taylor and Jose. Brandon rubbed my back, consoling and Shield rolled his wheelchair by my side and kissed my hand softly. "I can't lose my baby!" I screamed angrily but I wasn't really screaming it to scream it. I was screaming at God and everything god forsaken shit he put me through. I pulled away from them and sniffled, looked at Brandon and cried some more. I left them and walked the hall of the ICU and saw how empty the hospital chapel was. I sat down and looked at the big crucifix. I intertwined my hands together and bowed. "You're gonna take my daughter?!" I screamed. I disobeyed the laws of not being able to yell in the chapel because I had every right to be fucking angry.

"You're gonna take my daughter?! DONT YOU TAKE MY DAUGHTER!!" I screamed at God from above. I kicked the chair in front of me and fumbled to the floor as it made a long crash against the pavement. "Take me, for God sakes! Take me... I have lived everything you wanted me to live... Just make my cancer worse and fucking kill me already. Just save her.. Save her." I cried, pleadingly. I heard stammering feet and I turned. "I'm upset too and I know the feeling and agony of not being able to save her but don't wish death..." Brandon spoke, "You don't understand, B--" he stopped me and merely laughed at the thought of me finishing that sentence. "Don't ever tell me that I don't understand. Don't, okay because YOU don't understand! I mean, what do you want me to do? You want me to quit working with Sierra and Ricardo? Is that it? If Blue dies, you want me to come home and kiss you until you feel better? I mean, tell me! Tell me what you want because I had a plan. I had a plan and now I don't. I mean, I woke up one day and I had a hole through my body. Just tell me what to do because I have no idea what I'm doing--" I stopped him from pleading and groaning for me in tears by kissing him.

I kissed him. I kissed him so he shut up but I mostly kissed him because I needed him and I wanted him to console me in a way that Shield could never do and I just loved him, I wanted to feel him. I needed to feel him. That's all. He pulled away and I turned like it never happened and looked at my shoes. "Lena used to tell me that my grandma was always in the church, lighting candles and praying for her and I am a result of my grandmothers prayers because then Stef and Lena adopted me and Jude. Lena prays for me all the time even though we don't talk much and I pray for Blue all the time and-- God is real. He lives inside of me and you and Blue. He lives inside all of us." I began to choke up and cry, Brandon patted my back until I pulled myself together. "It doesn't matter where we are, B. I know it and I feel it and it's like--" I exhaled and pressed my hand to my heart. I refused to look at Brandon as we spoke in the chapel, "--Its like, right now.. I'm hot. It's tingling, it's like-- It's love. I feel it when I look at Blue. I feel it when I look at Shield. It's God." I cried to him. He kissed my temple and I felt comfort in just his skin touching mine.

Someone burst through the chapel doors and hesitated, "It's Blue.." Jose said, me and Brandon ran out of the cold hospital church and ran toward the doctor that was slim, looked like a big caramel with his caramel skin tone and his half grown beard and brown eyes. "Blue is vital.. She seems to be getting worse and we wanted to see if you have a doctor or hospital back at home that she regularly goes too back in San Diego--?" I nodded and my head. "We would need her to get transportated back home immediately for the right care." I hesistated. "You mean go back to Caifornia--?" I turned to Brandon.

"No, Cals. Lily is still out there. Someone is still out there, most likely in San Diego." B told me, I shook my head because I didn't need his opinion to take care of my daughter. "Transport her to San Diego. Contact our private doctor, Doctor Chapman. He should know what to do." I smiled at the man, and he left. I turned to the boys. "Are you insane?! Callie--!" Brandon spat. "You shouldn't of done that!" He spat. "He's right, Callie. You shouldn't of said that..." The boys agreed with him, even Cyrus, Leo, David and Cynthia. "I know that you guys are worried about Lily being there but don't you think she's already did her job--?!" Brandon approached me in anger and rage as he tried to get in through my head that I did something wrong. "YOU DONT FUCKING UNDERSTAND THE DANGER, CALLIE JACOB! YOU DONT UNDERSTAND ANYTHING THATS GOING ON BACK HOME, NOT REALLY!! STOP MAKING DECISIONS WITHOUT ME, BECAUSE SHE IS MY DAUGHTER TOO!" He screamed at me, Shield wheeled his wheelchair to us and pulled him back from yelling some more or worst, hitting me. He huffed loudly and groaned at my idiotic mistake. "You are so damn stupid... You are gonna kill us all. The best you could've done for me and Blue, is stay here in Barcelona.." He said, backing away with an angry face. "Now we are all doomed--" I decided to scream back because I was mad at him for blaming me. "WHAT?! WHAT IS GOING ON BACK HOME?! DID SOMETHING HAPPEN?!?" I screamed at them all.

The boys and the other boys all kept there mouth shuts as it looked like they couldn't speak about it. I looked at Brandon. "Tell me," I pleaded. "It ain't Lily that's for sure..." He said, turning his heels to face the elevator and leaving. I followed him and ran. "Hey!" I grabbed him, turning him around. "I'm apart of this too, tell me! If this has Blues life in danger, tell me." I said. "Stay out of this... Just-- stay the fuck out, Callie Jacobs." Brandon's voice broke and his lip quivered, letting the elevator door close.
I took the elevator down to the lobby and I ran toward his car, he was leaving. I banged on the window, "BRANDON!" I screamed in tears. He drove away from me and I ran my fingers through my tossled curly locks. Taylor stood there with a cigarette in between his fingers, I took it from him and let it drag, smoking into my lungs. I exhaled and let the smoke out my nose. "Want a ride to the house?" I looked at him, didn't answer and got in his car.

Me and Taylor got to the house and he stood outside to smoke another cigarette, I walked in and stood at the small corridor that led to the living room and fireplace and I saw Brandon with my guitar. He strung the chords and began singing a song I had never heard before:

I remember thinking 'bout forever. Sitting there with you by the river. We danced in the little lights, and felt for the first time. I remember telling you I loved you. Northern star right above you, and in a moment I thought every dream, would come true.. Oh, well some just never do. Love comes in circles, And love takes it's own time. Bending and breaking, not taking the street line. I never knew I never loved timeless and true, Oh, but I did, yeah I did with you. Oh, I did, I did with you!

I stood there and watched as he silently cried about me or Blue or whatever was out back in LA. I watched confusingly and I wanted to speak and say something to him and comfort him in a way to see him so broken but I stepped back and I left the house. I met up with Taylor, "Hey... You talked to him?" He asked. "Uhm... No. He was busy fixing the coffee machine." I lied, rubbing the back of my neck. "B's so weird..." He snickered.

AUTHORS REVIEW: hi :)