Chapter 62

Dad was on his way. So was Sierra so I had to react fast and I think I made the stupidest decision of my life; letting him go. Kevin sat down with me, "Look... Uhm. Sierra and Dad are coming so I have to say this.." I put my hand up so he would listen, "I love you but we know this hasn't been easy for neither of us and I really really don't wanna make you cry because it's so hard for me not to cry but I can't keep letting this happen between us. So it's over, okay? It's over."

Kevin shrugged his shoulder, "I don't believe you.." I laughed. "You're so stubborn! Kevin, listen to me! This cannot happen anymore! I can't keep crying and running to you like you're prince charming. You are my brother!" He approached me rather aggressively and slammed me against the couch. "No, I'm not! How many times do I have to tell you that? You are mine. Mines. Eric is a petty fool that can't love you the way I do!" He kissed my lips, he shut me up real quick.

My phone beeped and I picked up, Kev sat up on the couch. "Hey!" I exclaimed. "We're here." My legs jumped to the boarded floor and I headed to the door and my eyes looked at Sierra, her long battle, ugly scar looked extra ugly today. "Sierra... We need to talk." I rasped. "Oh! do we?" She played, she walked toward me and Kevin put his hand up to stop Dad from joining us. "You're not allowed.." I demanded him.

"We're a team. He had to come!" Sierra yelled. "This doesn't concern my father, Sierra. Come." Dad stepped back and Sierra entered the house. Kevin texted Lily and Sierra sat down, I made her a cup of tea. "You wanna talk business?" She rasped. "I wanna talk to you about death; what are your views on them?" I asked her. "Why've you asked me to come?" Kevin stood in the background, "I though you were smarter than this, Sierra Millian." He rasped. My body reacted violently andi flipped the table over, making Sierra jump in fear. I kicked her feat with a double jump in my knee and grabbed her hair with my hands and threw her across the floor. Dad barged into the house and shot his gun. What the fuck?! Lily came from upstairs and tossed me hers, I docked it and pointed it at Dad. "I'm not afraid to shoot!" I yelled at him. He hesitated and put his gun down because he wouldn't do it.

I smirked and I held Sierra by the hair with my left hand. "What was the conversation about Blue? The one on the phone, last night?" He asked me. My breathing hitched and my lip quivered. "I realized I needed you and that I'm-- I'm still Daddy's Little Girl." I cried. "Then why are you doing this?" I pulled on Sierras hair, making her whimper and yelp on her knees, fearful. "BECAUSE SHE RUINED EVERYTHING! SHE CHANGED YOU!" I yelled . I kept the gun firm in my other hand.

Kevin approached me and put his arms around me, Dad noticed the way he touched me sensually. "Let the gun go.." He whispered in my ear. I knew I couldn't shoot my father so I let the gun drop and Sierra kicked my leg, making me fall, hurting my running knee. "OW!" I yelled, gritting in pain, holding my leg against my chest in pain. Kevin kneeled down with me and comfort me by rubbing my back. Dad began toward me and Sierra pulled him by the shirt away from me to see if I was okay. "It's either me or her!" He hesitated and looked between me, Lily and Sierra.

"Look at the man you've become! You have everything you could possibly ask for, B!" Sierra rasped sensually in his ear. "Dad! Don't do this!" I cried. "And you thought I was the evil one.." Lily rolled her eyes at me in amusement. "Dad!" I yelled again. "Brandon?! Snap out of it!" She snapped her fingers and he came out of it, looking at Lily. I yelled with my eyes, making him stay; needing him to stay with me and Kevin and Mom.

"Go back home, Blue. I'll call your mother and tell her you're fine. I'll see you in a couple weeks before you head back to college." Kevin helped me up and I managed to limp to him, pushing him away from me, pushing him out of my life. "GO! GO AND FUCK YOUR WHORE, YOU STUPID, STUPID MAN!" I screamed in anger and betrayal. The tears were hot and streaming down my face, he looked at me with sad eyes. Sierra and him both removed eachother from the house and Eric called me. "Im ready to go home back to LA, baby." I sniffled and hung up.

Dad pulled down his window as Sierra turned the car on, I saw his regret and sadness. "One day you'll understand of why I'm doing this; I'm doing it because I want to protect you and your mother, Blue!" He spat at me. "I don't want to here your bullshit! Go away!" I screamed.