Chapter 23

Jose and Ramón took me home. I burst through the door and Blue was flipping through the channels boringly. "Pack. Now!" I spat. "What?! Mom.. What's going on?!" She screamed. "I'll explain on the plane when we are safe but now? Pack!" I screamed at her. She acted like a scurry little child, ramming all her clothes in 2 suitcases and letting the boys put them in the truck downstairs. "Mom-!" I grabbed her hand and we left the house in a hurry. She was so confused but I couldn't explain now. Jose turned the engine on and we headed to the airport.

-------------

"Barcelona?! Mom the fuck is going on?!" I popped her mouth, she was 19 and old enough to do as she wished but I hated it when she cursed. The lady handed me the tickets. "Mom-! Talk to me!!" She yelled as I began walking to the plane entrance. Jose pulled me back and hugged me tightly as he squeezed my body. "Bye guys.." I whispered. "Adiós princesa.." They both said at the same time. "Forever?" Blue cried. "Hopefully not, Blue.. We die together or love together. Lily isn't gonna make one of us live and the other die.." Blue shook her head, "Whose Lily?" I looked down and nodded at the boys.

"Mom! Whose Lily?!" She screamed as I boarded the plane in silence. The flight attendant took us to private first class as Brandon said. "Mom! We are going to Barcelona.. You don't wanna tell me why... And who is Lily?!" I looked at her finally that we were alone and I told her everything. About Lily and that she was her aunt. About the missions and the evil doing. Barcelona and how me and her father got married there... Everything that she needed to know to protect herself.

"Mom- Is this what dad would of wanted? For us to go here and protect ourselves while my evil aunt goes to San Diego and starts this massive war with the guys that could kill them?" I nodded. Now she understood. "And dad? What does he have to do with all of this?" She asked me, "I met up with Lou and she told me he was fine that he would wake up in a couple hours and by the time she calls me, B would of been awake and we would already be in Barcelona in the beach house. Protected." She hugged me tightly. "I'm doing this because I want to protect you, there is so much about this family that you don't know about... Things that I wish I could explain." I whispered. "Is Ricardo in all this? Is he helping Lily kill us?!" She asked in anger. "I don't know... But I doubt it." I shook my head.

----------------

We climbed the steps to the beach house and it hasn't really changed except the color. "Callie Jacob?" There were men surrounding the entire house, watch dogs. Helicopters and cops blocking the whole street. "Yes and my daughter.." He let me and Blue in the house and we put our stuff down on the floor. There were people in the house but only about 5. "Nice to finally meet you, Mrs. Foster.." I blushed at the way the big, buff, tattooed man called me, he looked like a biker but a killer. "Hello." I shook his hand and there were other 4 people behind him.

I analyzed them, Leo was one of them, he was dark skinned, little nose, didn't like wearing shirts and full of tattoos, kind of Asian or Philipino? I don't know... Then there was David, he was the one who handled the weapons and he had shaved bald with a really pretty smile. There was also Cynthia, she was the girl. Piercing, tattoos and a menacing look on her face as she gave me and Blue a weird smile. Lastly, Tony.. He was the flexible skinny one and although he looked as innocent as could be, don't mess with him. He'll slit your throat in seconds, he smiled and shook my hand, he had a grill. The one who called me Mrs. Foster was Cyrus. "What's going on here?" Blue asked.

"It's just a tiny protection system... Your husband demand that we keep you both safe under this time. He demanded the extreme measures." I laughed at Cyrus. "Oh yeah... That sounds like my husband." Blue turned her head quickly and noticed how I called him my husband, "What?" I chuckled. She didn't say anything, she intertwined our hands and squeezed it tightly. I laid my head on her shoulder and we sat on the couch. "So what's the game plan? What are we supposed to do here for the next couple weeks?" I asked. "Lou should be calling you in a couple minutes, it's almost morning..." Cynthia told me.

And that's exactly what happened. "Lou! Talk to me!" I chimed happily, trying to lighten the atmosphere because shit was about to go down. The line was fading and I could barely hear her voice. "Brandon-Will-Meet-You..." She told me. I could barely understand her. "What's happening? Is she there yet?" I heard a loud bang in the background and I heard screaming. "LOU! LOU?! LOU!!!!" I screamed and the line disconnected. "What's wrong, Mom?" Blue asked me. "I think Lou's dead..." Tony gasped a little and Leo stood in sadness., leaving the room. "What's his problem?" I asked. "Lou was his sister...." I frowned.

-------------------

Lily's POV

I got up from the blood bath in front of me and licked the blood off the knife. "Rest in hell, Lou Chung." I rasped, clicking my boots against the ground and left the room. My men met me up outside and I got in the car, my phone beeped. I picked it up, "Hello brother," he was in pain. I could hear in his voice, he was in dying agony. He should of died in the plane accident. "You leave them alone, Lily! Don't hurt my daughter! Do you understand me?!" He groaned in pain.

"You don't worry what I'm doing, big brother.." I rasped. "Please! Please, Lily... I pissed you off and you're angry but please... Please. Don't hurt them." He pleaded, I liked that. "You should know me by now, Brandon.." I looked out the window and saw Mat Chung outside his house with the rest of the guys. "I do know you and you have a heart... You can stop this, turn around and leave my family alone." He told me. I laughed.

"I'll make sure someone calls you when I have your precious Jacobs blood all over me. I win..." I hung up and my men opened the door from me and Mat saw me, "Is this war?!" I screamed from across the lawn. "I declare it!" He yelled.

AUTHOR REVIEW: CLIFF..... HANGERS!!!!