Chapter 40

Brandon's POV

I let Blue rest and grieve the loss of her stepfather or Shield as we called him, I sat on the chair and a nurse came up to me. "Sir, you should leave." She adviced in a heavy spanish accent. I squinted my eyes and stood, she was so short compared to me. "Who the fuck are you to tell me to leave? I don't have to leave! My daughter is here!" I spat. She put her hands up, "I'm sorry, I'm so sorry but you seemed tired." I sat again. "Well I'm not. You may go." She walked away in awkwardness. I closed my eyes:

*Flashback*

I came into the house not as late as the other night. Around 10pm, Blue was still awake on a Friday. They were watching movies in the living room, "Hey dad." She smiled and Blue told her to go upstairs. She listened, me and Callie went into the kitchen. She poured me a cup of wine, "I'm tired of this shit, Brandon!" She yelled. "I don't know what to tell you, Cals.. I don't care what you say. I'm finally getting what I want from Sierra.." She chuckled, "Am I not satisfying you?" Callie asked. "No your not, to be honest. You might be the mother of my daughter but I'm done with you." I rasped.

"What do you mean?" I finally gave in, I grabbed the divorce papers from the top of the fridge. I signed them. "I leave in the morning anyway with Sierra and Ricardo." Callie wiped her tears away and held me back, "Please.. Stay for Blue. She needs you." She pleaded. "Its business." I left her crying in the kitchen, no sympathy. I did what I had to do.

*Flashback Over*

I opened my eyes and got up, walking to Blue's room, opening the door. "Hey, can we talk?" I asked. She closed the book she was reading. "Sure." I smiled and sat with her. "I know I've said it before but I'm sorry. I'm sorry for abadoning you. I'm sorry for leaving you and your mom. You, out of everyone, didn't deserve that. I didn't mean to be a jackass to you. Maybe to your mother--" she giggled. "--But never you, baby Blue." I tapped her chin and she kissed my cheek and hugged me warmly. "I love you, daddy."

"I love you too now tell me... Tell me about Eric Swilley." She got a look of shock on her face, "You know?!" She spat. "Both me and your mother do, yes.." She covered her face. "Oh god... I didn't mean for the both of you to find out like this." She cried. I put my hand up, "No worries but tell me about him," I said. "You wanna hear about my boyfriend?" She asked oddly. "What else is there to do?"

She nodded and told him about him. She told him how they met, their first date and where he took her. Their first kiss and how he told her awesome jokes and made her feel safe just like I made Callie feel even though we weren't together. "So... He must be a pretty sweet guy," I said. "He's the best!" She laughed and seemed incredibly happy. Her phone went off and she typed a message, putting it back on the dresser. "Was that your mother?" I asked.

Blue shook her head, no. I got up and kissed her forehead. "Dad.. Go home, I'll be fine. Sleep." I chuckled, "I sleep fine here." I said. "Sleeping on a chair is not comfortable.. Go back to the beach house, whose there?" Blue asked. "Just Cyrus and the guys and Cynthia." I told her. "Mat, Taylor, Ramón and Jose are still in San Diego with Mom?" I nodded. "They said she's doing better after some kid showed up."

"Kid? What kid?" Blue asked. I shrugged my shoulders, "I'll go back to house and rest if you do me a favor." I made her a deal. "What?" She laughed at me, sitting up in her hospital bed. "You won't go back to San Diego until I tell you it's safe." She nodded and pinky promised me. "Is it because of Lily?" She asked, I shook my head. Blue frowned. "Sierra?" I shook my head.

She stopped guessing and I left the room, I called Taylor. "Aye.. You told me some kid is staying there, who?" I asked. Taylor hesitated with his words and gulped. "Speak, boy!" I yelled, getting into the elevator. "It's Kevin-- Kevin Diaz." He said. My mouth hung open, the memory's of terror came back just by hearing that name.

Taylor continued, "He's Shield's son... H--His love child with Lindy Bellez. He abadoned him when he was born, but there is a DNA test proving that that is his son." I was shocked. The world stopped.

Holy shit. My mouth dropped. I snapped out of it when Taylor began trying to get my attention over the line, "Let me call you back." I hung up and tapped the numbers on my phone, calling her. "Hello?" She answered. "I need your help." I rasped through the phone, lighting up a cigarette to my mouth. "Why should I help you, Foster?" She played. "C'mon baby.. You know you wanna help me. You know you wanna see me again.." I said sexually to Sierra. "After everything that happened with Jacobs? Fuck you." I laughed.

"We can talk about what I need to talk to you about, we can drink a little and we can have sex. Fair game?" I got in my car. "What about your daughter? Don't you have to be there with her?" Sierra was making me impatient, asking too many questions. "Stop asking so many fucking questions and come to the beach house and let me fuck you!" I screamed. "Okay." She hung up.

AUTHOR REVIEW: Oh brandon!