Chapter 3

I walked into the house... Blue held onto my hand as she walked in with me. I saw Stef and sat me down in the kitchen... Jude took Blue upstairs as I spoke with her and Lena. "What's up?" I asked. "We know that Brandon Foster will be out of prison in a couple years so we want to warn you.." She said in disappointment. "Yeah, I know... Warn me about what?"

"You need to cut him off..." I was shocked at her choice of words. "What?" I thought she was joking. "I don't want you seeing him... I don't want you together." I stood up. "No! He's her dad, you can't do that!" I screamed. "Of course... Of course, she can see him and so can you but you both can't be together anymore." Stef said. "You're insane, you crazy piece of shit!" Stef grabbed me forcefully and pinned my against the wooden dinner table. "LISTEN TO ME! HES A FUCKING CRIMINAL, YOU'RE LUCKY HE GETS TO EVEN SEE THAT LITTLE GIRL, DONT PUSH IT!" She screamed. She was frightening. I pushed her off me. "Stef!" Lena screamed. "Callie! Go out for a walk..." Lena demanded. "Of course, always take her side.." I spat. "I'm not--" I waved my hand at her. "Fuck it.." I wiped my tears away and walked out the house.

It was raining, I put my hoodie over my head, grabbed a cigarette from its pack and lit it up. I blew the smoke out and began walking down the road, in the rain. A cigarette didn't hurt me since I didn't have liver cancer or lung cancer it was just blood cancer, it didn't damage my blood or make my cancer any worse.... A car pulled up next to me and stopped, "Are you Callie Jacob?" The man asked me. "Whose asking?" I blew the tobacco smoke out my mouth, I looked at the man.

The rain was pouring on me as I smoked my cigarette in the cold weather like a black hoodie and some tight jeans. "It's Lily Foster.... She wants a word with you." I laughed and scoffed. "No," I began walking away but the car followed. "I think this is very important.... She has a deal for you." I stopped and looked at the man, getting in the car.

-----------

I walked into the big mansion... I walked the big steep stairs and into the large study with large bookshelfs and a large desk in the middle of the room. "What's up?" I asked. "I just wanted to talk..." She smiled. I grabbed a cigarette from my pack, "Do you mind?" Lily shook her head. "No.. Go ahead." I pulled out the lighter and puffed the cigarette, smoking the tobacco. "You wanted to talk to me?" I asked. She twirled in her big wheely chair. She stopped and faced me, "I wanted to talk about my jackass, moron big brother.." I stayed quiet. "I am aware that you are not allowed to see him anymore--" I stopped her.

"How--?" She put her finger up to shut me up. "What I know doesn't matter... You can't see him anymore?" I nodded at her question. "If I was you.... I would listen to your mother, I mean... My mother wasn't around but if she was, i'd respect her wishes.." She tried to convince me. "He's Blues dad.. I can't just cut him off! We have a daughter together and I love him, I don't wanna do that." I said to her. "Let's forget about your mother for a moment... Focus on me, I'm telling you to cut him off.."

"No! No! I won't do it, I won't ever do it..." I yelled. "Oh dear... Of course I know you love him but-- but what about Blue? You don't want her hurt. Do you?" I bit my lip and I shook my head, "Then you do as I tell you..." Lily demanded and asked me to leave. I dropped the cigarette down to her velvet carpet and stepped on it with my combat boots to put it out, giving Lily a smug look. "That's very disrespectful, Callie Jacob.." She told me, "Fuck off!" I screamed, leaving the room.

-----------------

As the years passed, I avoided contact with Brandon. I never gave him an explanation.. I just cut him off like Lily demanded, it broke my heart to see him call and me not pick it up.. Mom made me move back in her and Lena, she wanted me away from the boys.

Blue was now 3 years old.. 3 years without the boys. I promised her once that me and him would be together again and it was true, I did love him and still love him and will always love him but I had to stay away now.. Or Stef and Lily would take drastic measures and hurt him again, they didn't care if they hurt me or Blue. They wanted Brandon away from me and they would go to all cost to make it happen.

Blue came into my room. She handed me a mixtape. I looked at the writing on it, "Glory.." I muttered. I smiled. "I wanna listen..." She demanded. I nodded and put it in, the beat dropped and she listened to it.. I smiled. Lena and Jude stood at the entrance of the room. When Blue was born, he was only 11. He was now 19 and going to community college. Mariana and Jesus went off to college in Utah so now it was just Me, Blue, Lena, Stef and Jude. Jude took Blue to get some ice cream in the kitchen so I could talk with Lena alone.

"I can't deal with Brandon not being able to see her.. It's gonna break his heart, he's gonna be destroyed." Lena hugged me tightly. "I don't know how I'm gonna do it." I said. "It will be hard but Stef makes the rules. You don't want him getting another charge for not staying away... Warn him, before it's too late." Lena kissed my temple.

-------------

This was the last time Blue was gonna see her dad.... For now. He hugged her tightly and sat down with her, "Daddy! I listened to the song.." He looked at me and smiled. "That's good, that's amazing." He kissed her brown curly locks and he looked at me. "My probation officer came to see me-- Is it true? I can't see my daughter?" He gave me an evil smug look, his nose flared. I started crying, "You know that I wouldn't do this! You know me!" I spat.

"HOW AM I NOT ALLOWED TO SEE MY DAUGHTER?!?? I LOVE YOU!!! I LOVE HER!! I WANT TO BE TOGETHER AGAIN!!" Blue came over to my side of the table and held my hand tightly. "I AM SO SO SORRY BUT WE CANT! WE CANT DO THIS ANYMORE!" I cried loudly. Brandon stood up from the table in anger, slamming his fist on the table. "IM STILL IN LOVE WITH YOU!" He cried to me, almost in tears.

"Don't--!" I warned. "We can't!" I spat. "Yes we can, Stef doesn't have to know... We can move, we can leave." He told me. "And you'll violate your probation and get arrested again. I won't put Blue through that." I said to Brandon. I picked up Blue in my arms and decided to leave, Brandon ran to us and he was caught by the guards, "Dont screw up, Foster." They whispered to him. "WE CANT KEEP DOING THIS!" I screamed at him, I put Blue down and she stood behind me.

"That's the thing, we keep doing this! BECAUSE WHAT WE FEELS, HAPPENS ONCE IN A LIFETIME!" He screamed at me, the tears fell out of my eyes and the guards let him go, he ambushed me, grabbing my face and looking into my eyes, his eyes were melting and beautiful and sincere and in love. He pulled my head up and he kissed me.. He kissed me so powerfully and passionately. I wrapped my lips around his and continued the kiss as he held me so securely.

Brandon pulled away and I looked into his eyes, he smiled faintly, he still held my head in his hands as we both chuckled. Blue gurgled. Brandon pulled me toward him again and kissed my lips, not letting me go, deeping it by every passing second as the tears fell from his eyes. He pulled away and the guards grabbed him, pulling him away from me. "I love you!" He screamed. "I love you more!" I spat. "Not possible!" He screamed, they closed the door behind him and I looked at Blue.. "What?" I asked, she smiled widely. "You love him, mommy." I picked her up in my arms and walked out.

AUTHORS REVIEW: Lily is back and won't be friendly... How much more prison can Brandon endure and will Stef ever back the fuck off?