Chapter 6

"So how was seeing Brandon?" Lena asked me at dinner. "Good.. Really good. Blue was so happy." I smiled. "Were you?" Stef asked her in anger. "Yeah... I was so happy to see him; to hug him." Stef got up from the dinner table and went upstairs, I sighed and grabbed a chunk of potato into my mouth and chewed it into my mouth. "Don't be sad, Mom." Blue comfort me. "I'm not, I'm happy you got to see him, that's all he wanted." I told her. "He wanted to see you too." Blue laughed. "No-!" I spat. "Really?" Lena asked, smiling widely.

"You should of seen him, Grandma! He was so happy to see her more than me... It made me so happy and the look on his face-- God, when I grow up, I want love like that." I looked at Blue oddly. "One day, sweetie. One day." Lena told her sweetly. "What was it like when you guys dated, Mom?" She asked me.. So mature. "One day I'll explain that story to you..." I patted her hair and someone knocked on the door, "I'll get it!" Mariana screamed from upstairs, you could hear her steletto heels come down the stairs, she opened the door and I heard her talking with someone.

Someone approached the kitchen. "Hey ! Hey!" He exclaimed. "Daddy!" Blue got off her chair and hugged him tightly. "Hey." I smiled at him. "How's the free life, Brandon?" Lena asked him politely. "It feels amazing." He smiled. Mariana came into the kitchen with Mat, "Please.. Sit down. Have dinner with us." I offered in attempt to keep Brandon here with me. "Uhm, actually me and Mat have a date but B can stay here with you guys..." Mariana winked at me because she knew what I was trying to do. "I don't think Stef would like that..." Brandon told us. "Aw c'mon! At this time... She's probably upstairs passed out drunk. Please, sit." Lena made Brandon a plate and he sat and ate.

Blue sat next to him and I sat in my chair and smiled as we all spoke to eachother about prison. "So are you working again?" I asked Brandon, he knew what I was talking about. "Uhm-- No. Not yet, I've been trying to get in contact with Ricardo to speak with him about something but his associate said he wasn't in." He chewed his potato. "Whose Ricardo?" Blue asked him. "It's a friend, baby." Brandon lied.

Brandon grabbed the empty plates. "Let me help you," I helped him and saw the way he looked at me. I felt like I was 17 again, looking into his eyes at that bar. We walked into the kitchen and I washed the plates. "You remember when I took you out to Amsterdam and we sat on the port and we sung that song?" I nodded. "Or at our wedding when you sung me Outlaws and I fell in love with you all over again.." I told him. "Or when we were on in my yacht and we played with the tequila?" We both chuckled. "How could I forgot about that?!" We laughed loudly and I put the plates away. Brandon leaned against the sink and looked at me with a serious face expression.

"What happened with Ricardo?" He asked me. "Nothing..." I smiled, "Don't act dumb... Mat told me. He told me about you meeting with him.. He told me about the files he gave you." I stuttered with telling him the truth. "I was going to tell you.. Brandon, there's something you need to know about Lily." I said. "What? What about Lily? What else do I have to know about that traitor?" He spat at me.

"She killed Sierra Millian and I have proof..." Brandon stayed silent for a second, his face flushed with sadness. "Are you sure?" I came closer to him, "I'm so so sorry... I know that you love her." I said. "Loved-- I loved her." Brandon corrected me. "I thought--"

"I love you, Callie Foster. I love you and I will always love you. Forever.. Always. For the rest of my life." My lip quivered and I got goosebumps. He came closer to me and cupped my face with his hands. "Don't you still love me?" He asked me, I touched him. "I never stopped.. I gave up so much to have a family, to keep my mother happy but I don't need to do that anymore."

Brandon looked at me passionatley. His eyes filled with love and I leaned in to kiss him and his lips touched mine in angst as he cupped my face I between his fingers, we made out as I turned my head and grabbed his lip between my teeth, pulling on it, making him moan and grabbing onto his head too as he pulled me closer. As his hands explored my body, although he already knew it too well. "You're all I have." I whispered as we paused from the kiss, once I said that.. His lips smashed into me as I hit the kitchen wall. "Bra--Brand-- Mhm... Mhmm.." I moaned. His kiss was envouring. I never wanted to stop! "Way to go, Mom!" Brandon pulled away from me faster than anything I've ever seen him do. I looked at her and scolded her, "BLUE! You know you're supposed to be in bed!" I screamed. "But--"