Chapter 45

Brandon's POV

Home. America. San Diego. Blue was home after so long in a different country and we were spending the day together, "So how is Shield's son?" Blue shrugged her shoulders. "Okay?" I put my hand on her hand as I drove, "Did he say anything that may of upset you?" He swore he wouldn't tell them. God so help him. "No," Blue continued to play with her phone and shrugged her shoulders. "What's wrong?" I asked.

I stopped at a red light and she picked up her head to look at me. "I don't wanna be with you, I don't wanna spend the day with you. Drop me off at this party my friend is planning and pick me up later, you can tell Mom we got ice cream or something." She gave me a smug look. "Alright, you wanna play this game--?" I pulled over on the side of the road. "What are you doing? Dad--!" I got out of the car. "DAD!" Blue screamed and I opened her door for her and she got out.

"What are you doing?" She asked me, I grabbed her hand and i walked up the little steep mountain that led to the waterfall that was across my ranch. I had found about this little entrance when I was boy but never used it. She saw the roaring waterfall. "Are you gonna throw me off the ledge?" Blue was scared. "Why are you so mad at me? I thought we were okay?" I asked. "THATS WHAT YOU WANT TO THINK! WE ARE NOT OKAY! YOU ABADONED MY MOTHER!!! YOU ABADONED ME!!!" She yelled loudly, making it echo in the caves below.

"I DID WHAT WAS BEST FOR YOU AND LOOK AT YOU NOW! YOU'RE DOING SUCH A GOOD JOB FOR YOURSELF!! YOU DIDNT NEED ME! YOUR MOTHER WAS THERE. SHE WAS ALL YOU NEEDED!" I screamed. Blue laughed and poked my chest with her finger, making take steps back. "You have no idea--!" She spat. "WHAT DONT I HAVE NO IDEA OVER?! TELL ME, BLUE! TELL ME YOUR STORY!" I yelled. She seemed to calm down and sat down on the grass, watching the water roar down the waterfall.

"You left.. I'll never forget that day. You and Mom were fighting again, you signed the divorce papers and Mom gave them to Ricardo. Remember? I tried to stop him?" I chuckled and Blue frowned. "I was so naive.. I didn't see that you were a real bad man, you cheated on mom. More than once for that matter and it took me a couple months after you left with Sierra and Ricardo realize it." She said. "After that, we found out that Shield was sick... They hung out a lot and she knew he was in love with her and he knew that she cared for him too and in my experience of love, she loved him at one point. Just like she loved you."

Blue spoke. The truth. Pure truth. "Then he got even sicker and she couldn't keep up with it all so I moved in with Grandmas for the remainder of his sickness and then you came back and ruined everything... I missed you, of course. You were gone for 8 years, how could I not miss you?" She chuckled. "But you hurt me... You hurt mom--" I spoke, "And I'm so sorry--" Blue backfired and stood, screaming at me.

"STOP SAYING SORRY! JUST STOP IT! THOSE WORDS DONT MEAN SHIT TO ME ANYMORE!" Blue was angry. "DO YOU HAVE ANY IDEA WHAT IT WAS LIKE TO SPEND FATHERS DAY EVERY YEAR FOR 8 YEARS AND NOT GET A FUCKING LETTER OR A CALL OR ANYTHING?!?! DO YOU HAVE ANY IDEA WHAT IT WAS LIKE TO BE AT SOFTBALL PRACTICE IN FRESHMEN YEAR AND EVERY GIRL IS WITH THEIR DAD AND MINES NOT?!" There was a pause between her and when she saw that I wasn't gonna say anything, she continued.

"FUCK YOU! FUCK YOU AND THAT WHORE YOU BETRAYED MY MOTHER WITH?! FUCK SIERRA MILLIAN! I HATE YOU AND YOU MIGHT SAY IM THE BIGGEST BITCH FOR NOT WANTING A RELATIONSHIP WITH YOU BUT IM A BIG GIRL NOW AND I DONT NEED YOU ANYMORE, DADDY!" Blue screamed.

Blue's POV

I ran off after yelling all the things I wanted to say to him. I got in his car and he followed, not saying a word. Just driving until his body stiffen at a red light and spoke, "So... Where do I need to drive you off at for this party?" He asked me. I put my phone down, "Dillard Street. Off the coast of Saint Ave. you don't have to drive all the way, just drop me off at the mini mart across Saint Ave." I said. He drove.

I got out and walked to Eric's car. "Hello, sir!" Eric shouted to my dad. They both exchanged smiles and I got in the car, "Don't say hi to him." I muttered. Eric puffed his cheeks out and got in, kissing my lips softly and driving away to Tabatha's party. The party she scheduled in celebration of nothing. Just to fucking party.

AUTHOR REVIEW: Blues anger has only made things worse....