YOO KYUNG-WAN

On November 1, 1996. Kyung-wan was born after his twin, Jeongyeon in Suwon, South Korea.

Yes, they are twins and coeval but Kyung-wan acts like an older brother as he is more responsible and mature in contrast with his twin

Yes, they are twins and coeval but Kyung-wan acts like an older brother as he is more responsible and mature in contrast with his twin. He is the main bodyguard for the Prince of Busan, the infamous Park Jimin. The job is a high-paying one and he was very happy to be part of the Park Royalty security team. He worked so hard for it and he even went through an intense military and safety training just to qualify for the position. He was working protecting the Prince of Busan for a year now but when he went home in Suwon, something unpredictable happened.

Yoo Jeongyeon, his twin was partying with her friends.

"Jeongyeonssi! Where are you? Omma is looking for you," his voice rises as he he can hear loud music on the line

"I can't hear you!"

"Yah! Jeongyeonssi! Go home now!"

"Jjinja? The party just got started!"

"Where are you?"

The line was then hanged up. He then dialed her friend Jihyo and she told him that his sister is in Namjoon's birthday party.

"You didn't join them?" Kyung-wan asked Jihyo.

"No, we will have our final exam tomorrow," Jihyo replied.

"Okay. Thank you for the information," Kyung-wan felt more rage. He thought, "I am working so hard for her to pursue her medical study yet she has the guts to party before her exam? What the f*cking hell?"

He then got his car key and as he was driving to Namjoon's place, he was hit by a truck.

Everything went blurry until he fainted with blood covering his sight.

----

Kyung-wan woke up with Jeongyeon by his side... It has been three days that he is in the ICU.

"Kyung?" Jeongyeon gets up from her seat.

"Jeong...." her twin weakly muttered...

Jeongyeon then rushed out calling the nurse and the doctor.

They checked on him and Jeongyeon was so happy that finally her brother woke up. She immediately informed her Omma about it.

They thought he will be gone forever but a miracle happened and Jeongyeon is so grateful for that as she started blaming herself for what happened to her twin. "If I didn't party and went home following his order, this would not have happened." She always thought of that.

Even though she was devastated upon knowing that her brother is in critical condition, she still went to the University and took her final exam because she knows, that's what he wants. She felt like a burden to her brother and her mother. She realized how much of a useless daughter and a sibling she was so she promised that from now on, she will do everything for them.

-----

Kyung-wan felt better but he still can't walk. His right leg bone was fractured. He only have two weeks left before he returns to Busan Palace. He's so problematic about it as the doctor informed them that he needs at least three months for the therapy session. He needs to go back since that job is their only source of income.

"What would I do?" Kyung-wan asked his Omma who's so worried too.

"I would do it," Jeongyeon suddenly blurted. "We're twins, right? I can pretend and act like you."

Kyung-wan was shocked and then responded, "Ani, they would notice."

"I promise, I won't trouble you this time. We have two weeks. I'm willing to learn," she said trying to convince her brother who's now looking at his Omma for approval.

"What do you think Omma?" he asked his mother.

"Arasseo, let this be her punishment."

Kyung-wan cannot afford to lose his job so even if he doesn't want to, he had no choice but to agree with his twin's idea.

Can his sister do the job well? Let's see.