Epilogue

(For any confusion- All past chapter had been occurring in June and early July. Ali got pregnant in July.)

****October****

Ali's POV:

I stood in my room at my Gram's house, looking around making sure I have everything.

The past few months have been hard. Especially whenever they all came back to New Jersey.

The boys still had another month here, which was August, and of course Harry came here first thing.

Luckily, Louis and Eleanor had planned for this, and for the whole month of August I was in a hotel out of state. My Gram informed us though that he came at least once a week and he looked like a wreck.

That didn't help me at all...

Besides from the morning sickness and the little bump that was growing on my stomach, the past three months of my pregnancy has been okay.

Nobody knew here but my mom and my Gram. And they didn't even take it well...

^*^*^*^ Flash back^*^*^*^

"Wait... You're what?!" My mom shouted at me causing me to flinch.

"I'm pregnant..." I whispered.

"Oh my gosh," My gram mutter sitting down on the couch. "How did this happen..?"

I opened my mouth but my mom cut me off.

"OH! I'm pretty sure I know how it happened! ALI! How could you!! I told you to be safe!!"

Tears started rolling down my face. Stupid hormones...

"It was an accident," I cried.

My mom's face was flushing to an even darker red.

"Does Harry know?" She spoke coldly.

I tensed at his name but mentally told myself not to break down.

"Allison. Does. Harry. Know."

I sniffled and wiped a few tears.

"No..."

My Gram's mouth fell open and my mom let out an aggravated shout.

"AND IS THAT WHY YOU LEFT THEM?! IS THAT WHY YOU CAME BACK!?" Her shouting caused me to flinch again.

"No! Mom, I swear!! I came back because... I came back because I couldn't do it anymore! I couldn't sit there and watch as everything they worked hard for just fall apart! I couldn't deal with the guilt! And with everything happening with Harry and Marie, that last thing he needed was the burden of me doing something stupid like getting pregnant!!"

My mom's face softened. She had heard about everything that had been going on.

"Sweetie, it takes two to make a baby," she whispered coming over to me and wrapping me in her arms.

I broke down and cried into her chest.

I never meant to disappoint her...

"I'm sorry, mom," I cried.

"It's okay, Ali. We'll go to the doctor, ask for some papers, we'll get everything fixed out. Don't worry everything will-"

I pulled away from her and stared wide eyed at her.

"WHAT! NO! I'M KEEPING MY CHILD!!" I shouted standing my ground.

I already tore myself apart from Harry, I'm not going to do the same to my baby.