Chapter 72 - Final chapter...

(SO BECAUSE OF HOW MUCH CRAP I GOT ABOUT IT, I'VE GONE BACK AND FIXED THIS SO YOU CAN TELL WHO'S POV IS WHOSE. If there are *** marks it's Ali's POV. ^^^ is Harry. And ++ is Louis. Thank you.)

(Song on the side is a slowed live version of Chasing Cars by Snow Patrol. Please play while reading. If it ends while you still are reading, please play again. <3 )

^^^ I rushed out of the cab and sprinted in to the hotel. I ignored everything and made my way through the hotel's lobby with tears in my eyes.

"Harry! Harry! Is it true that you offered to pay for an abortion?!"

Lie...

"Did you cheat on Marie with more girls other than Ali?!"

Complete lies.

But I ignored all the shouts and ran into the stairway.^^^

**** I sat in the cab with tears silently rolling down my face. It was dead quite besides from the whooshing sound of passing others cars on the road.

The driver occasionally gave me odd glances but I ignored them. He was probably used to seeing teenage girls crying while leaving L.A... ****

^^^ I pounded my feet against the stairs as fast as I could.

Passing each floor, rushing to get back to Ali.

Just days ago she broke down here, and I wouldn't let myself do the same.

So I pushed harder.

I needed to get to her.^^^

+++ I sat on the couch, starring at the door, with my hand tightly gripping Eleanor's.

"She's really gone," she softly whispered.

I nodded and held in my tears.

"And we helped her..."she cried.

I gently pulled her into a hug and let her cry into my shoulder.

"But we had too... We couldn't let her be helpless. We had to follow her wishes, El."

She nodded and continued crying.

Ali was strong. Even if she didn't think so.

I only wish I could be as strong as her...

But I couldn't.

As two tears fell from my face. +++

**** My vision was blurry from the falling tears. But looking out the window I could faintly see L.A.X coming into sight.

I was really about to leave...

I glanced down at my lap where all my documents were sitting.

Everything to help me leave...

Everything I needed to hurt Harry...

Something I didn't want to do... ****

^^^ I ran up the stairs, tears viciously falling.

I felt my knees wobbling as I got closer and closer.

I need to hold her in my arms.

I need to see her face.

I need to tell her how much I love her.

I need to tell her my plan...

But will it work..? ^^^

+++ Eleanor and I both sat their crying. Everything we've held in finally being let out.

We would glance at the door, knowing that soon Harry would walk in and his smile would leave.