Chapter 22

Harry's POV:
"Gah, what if she doesn't recognize me? What if she thinks I'm some stuck up singer?"

The lads and I looked at Niall before Lou popped Niall in the back of the head.

"Oi! Chill leprechaun! Seriously? She will recognize you! You're famous and on almost every magazine cover with us! And she won't think that because it's not true. Niall, you are a care free eating machine who couldn't hurt a fly," Louis said pulled Niall into a hug.

"What he said," I laughed joining.

Liam and Zayn laughed and joined.

"Erm..hate to break up your group hugging session but Niall, you should be going soon. Leah is expecting you at 6:30. It's 6:16," Ali spoke from behind us.

We all turned to see the girls standing in the doorway.

"Oh gosh.. I hope I'm not late!" Niall shouted running towards the front door.

"Good luck!" We all called as he waved and left.

"I hope the date goes well. Niall needs a girlfriend," Eleanor said walking over to Louis.

"I hope she accepts his eating habits," Dani laughed.

We all chuckled and walked back into living room.

"Well, we'll be leaving Harry. I promised Dani I would take her to see a film," Liam said gathering his things.

"Alright. See you tomorrow mate. Nice seeing you again Dani."

"I guess we all should be leaving to leave Ali and Harry alone. Just no baby making okay?" Louis teased.

I watched Ali's face turn bright pink.

I chuckled, "Same goes for you too." Ali chuckled beside me as Eleanor and Louis followed every one else out the door.

"BYE!!" We shouted one last time before the door shut.

"Alone at last," I said turning to Ali who was grinning.

"It was nice to meet Perri and Danielle. Plus I was glad to see the boys," she said giving me a hug.

I smiled and held her in my arms.
"They all like you. You fit in greatly."

She buried her face into my chest and chuckled. "I guess so."

I looked around my flat and noticed the t.v was still on.

"Want to watch a movie?" I asked Ali.

She pulled away and looked at me before looking down. "Erm.. Actually I'm sort of hungry. We ate Nandos a few hours ago and I didn't each much then and -"

She got cut off as her stomach growled loudly.

I laughed and gave her another hug and she blushed.

"We can cook something if you like," I said grabbing her hand slowly pulling her over to the kitchen.

"That sounds good. What do you have?" She asked sitting on one of the bar stools.

I opened the fridge, which I always have restocked when I come back home, and looked around.

"I have alot actually. Do you want chicken? Or something with hamburger? I even have steak," I said turning to face her.

Her face lit up and she smiled.

"What? What did I say?" I asked looking at her.

"Next to Mexican food... Steak is my other favorite food.." She said shyly.

I chuckled and turned back to the fridge pulling out the two large steaks. "Well luckily I cook a really good steak. What would you like with it?"

I set the steaks on the counter and glanced back to the fridge.

"Anything is fine really. Normally my mom cooks steak with mashed potatoes, but I really don't care."

I smiled and grabbed a bag of fresh green beans.

"How about steak, mashed potatoes, and green beans?" I asked turning back to her.

Ali smiled and nodded, "Sounds wonderful."

"Want to help?" I asked walking towards her.

She grinned and sat up giving me a quick peck on the lips.

"There. I just helped by giving you encouragement."

I let out a loud laugh but quickly covered my mouth with my hands. Something I do often whenever I laugh like a maniac..

"Aww don't cover you laugh! It's cute!" Ali giggled pulling me into a hug.

I smiled and kissed her forehead.

"It is!" She exclaimed as I pulled away.

I only chuckled and got to work in the kitchen.

I started cooking the steaks in a pan on the stove and began cutting the ends off of the green beans.

"Hey Haz?" Ali asked.

"Hmm?" I asked continuing cutting.

"Erm.. Are y'all suppose to inform some one whenever you get girlfriends?" She asked.

"I don't think -   Damn it."

I dropped the knife and starred into no where.

Crap. Crap. Crap. Crap. Crap. Crap.

"Harry..?" Ali asked softly.

Damn it! I might of scared her! But Jesus Christ! Why didn't I remember that! Oh god! Please don't let this end bad!

"Harry..are you okay?" I heard her voice closer before a hand touched my shoulder.

"Erm... Actually yeah.. we are suppose to ask..." I said waiting for her answer.

She didn't speak for a minute.

But then she said what I was hoping she wouldn't..

"You didn't ask yet... did you..?"