Chapter 51

Harry's POV:

I walked down the hallway towards my old room with a smile on my face.

I had this warm happy feeling in my stomach that also filled me with pride. I just couldn't decided why it was here.

I was positive it had to do with Ali saying she loved me and then what we did together.

Though I would be lieing if I said standing my ground to Tim didn't feel amazing.

I chuckled as I used my key and opened the door.

"HARRY?!"

I flinched at her squeaky voice. Hadn't missed that at all.

I ignored her and shut the door walking in.

"HARRY WHERE THE HELL

HAVE YOU BEEN?"

She stormed over to me in her death trap pink heels. I flinched at the click click sound it made.

"I was in my room," I said walking towards my old room where my stuff was.

She scoffed, "I'm not stupid. I checked there. Now tell your girlfriend."

This time I laughed out loud.

"What girlfriend? Marie you can pretend for now because of Tim. But you are not nor ever will be my real girlfriend. And I was in my new room. Which is where I'm staying and where I'm going. To get away from you."

I grabbed my bag and tossed the few things I had taken out and places it back in.

"New room? Have you told Tim because I doubt he'll say yes. You're supposed to be here staying with me, YOUR GIRLFRIEND."

I slung my bag over my shoulder and turned around to face her.

"You really like living in your little fantasy world don't you? And hearing your own voice."

She huffed and stomped her foot.

"ANSWER ME."

I rolled my eyes and walked around her leaving the room.

"I told Tim. And I'm going so that's that."

I opened the rooms door and was about to step out but a hand shoved it back closed. I was quickly spun around and I came face to face with a make up caked face.

"LOOK. You are not going to ruin my fame. We are dating. And I don't care what Tim says, because you are listening to me. I tell him what I want and I get it. So you, are staying here and then taking my our on a shopping date. I need a new hand bag and YOU are going to buy it."

I glared at her for a bit while she glared back.

Finally I chuckled and shook my head.

"You need mental help."

I turned around and pulled open the door and stepped out as quick as possible.

"HARRY!" She shouted.

I ignored her and speed walked to the lift and repeatedly hit the button.

"HARRY STYLES GET BACK HERE!"

The doors dinged open and I stepped in hitting the door close button.

Right before the doors shut I heard Marie squeal one last time.

"HARRY STYLES I WILL RUIN YOU!"

I rested my head against the back of the lift and blew out a deep breath.

She was nuts.

And I didn't plan on spending anymore time with her.

_______________________________________________________

Leah's POV:

Ali was still asleep after Harry left a few minutes ago and all the rest of us were sitting around in the living room.

"So they did it," Niall snickered.

We chuckled but Liam popped him in the back of the head.

"Wha?!" Niall choked.

I grinned and scooted closer to him resting my head on his shoulder.

Over the time, even with all the Hali drama, Niall and I have gotten closer.

Maybe not as "close" as Harry and Ali just got but Niall was the best boyfriend I could ask for.

He treats me lovely and knows how to make me laugh.

Our few dates we have always been eventful and the memories make me grin like a mad women.

"Whatcha thinkin' 'bout dear?"

I grinned and looked up at Niall.

"You."

He smiled his cute million kilowatt tilted smile that made my heart flip.

"Tats sweet."

I giggled and rested my head back down on his shoulder.

"So where are we goin' to eat with Dani?" Niall asked Liam.

We all chuckled.

"Leave it to Nialler to ask about food," Louis teased earning more chuckles from us.

"After she gets done filming, she's going to go back to her hotel and collect her stuff. We'll pick her up and I think we're going to the pier."

"YES!!!!" Niall and I cheered.

We looked at each other grinning like idiots and did a double high five.

"Yup, those two. Forever together," Zayn laughed.

I blushed but couldn't keep the grin off my face.

I wouldn't mind that.

Being with Niall forever, seems fine by me.

(A/N: So I felt like adding some Neah action in here. (: haven't had it in a bit (:

Anyways, oooooo the pier :3 what will happen there?

But, sadly..

This is the last update of Summer 2012 (for me)

:( I know it's sad. Even though I didn't do anything this summer but spend my life really here on WATTPAD and tumblr it was good. I made a lot of friends from here and that's the best thing ever ^.^

Anyways, some people have asked so I'll discuss it a bit(:

I'm a sophomore in high school. (: class of 2015 baby!!

:D anyways, my school bus picks me up at 6:25 and I get home at 3:07 ish.. Or 15:07 for my military timers (: anyways I'm in all AP classes so I do get a lot of homework so my updates will be slowed down a bit.

So the schedule for updating this story is in the following-

Also! This is in the Watty Awards so I have to have this finished by October 31!

Anyways-

I'll update SEPOYH every week by Wednesday. So it could be Monday, Tuesday, or Wednesday.

And I'll try to make those updates at least two pages or three.

Then I'll updated every weekend. Most likely Saturday.

So yup(: that's that! This has been an okay summer like I've said but I'm actually looking forward to school because I'm staring drivers Ed and my floral design class (:

So next time I updated I'll be a sophomore in school already(:

Wish me luck!

Much love! XXXX

~Kitty^.^)