Chapter 31

Ali's POV:
"Ali.."

I groaned and rolled my head to face the other way.

"Aliiiiiiii..." The angelic voice dragged.

I groaned again and shut my eyes tighter.

I didn't want to wake up right this moment..

"Ali....Babes, we need to leave.."

I sighed and opened my eyes coming face to face with my curly haired green eyes secret boyfriend.

"Haz...Why did you wake me?" I grumbled trying to get comfy again.

"We're here. They're about to let us off the plane."

Plane...?

..OH!

I frowned and nodded to him. I'd totally forgot that we were on a plane flying back to New Jersey..

"Have a nice sleep?" Harry asked undoing his seat belt as the lights flashed on telling us we had landed.

"I would of enjoyed it more if I could of slept longer," I muttered undoing my seat belt as well.

He chuckled and stood up, stretching causing his muscles to pop. "Well it's almost 6 here... So I guess when we get off we'll get dinner and then crash? Or did you need to be dropped off at home..."

I frowned again and stood up too.

"I haven't talked to my mom much, so she doesn't know I'm coming back today so I'll stay with you."

He smiled and nodded. "Okay, well come on."

I followed Harry off the plane and all of us, the boys and Leah, were now standing to collect our luggage.

"It still looks really dark and rainy.." Louis said starring out the large wall/windows.

"The eye of the hurricane has passed but the rain is still here. We were lucky to catch a flight back here," Liam informed grabbing his green suitcase.

"Lucky? I would much rather be home," Lou muttered grabbing his blue one.

I frowned at how bad he was missing home. Especially since we just got here and he was already in a fuss. Then again, he only got to see Eleanor and his family for a few days..

"Here you go, Ali," Harry said handing me my duffel bag. I gave him a smile and he returned it.

"Everyone got everything?" Liam asked all of us. We all nodded and went towards the doors where a car was set up to collect us.

"Any news on Snaps and Jinx?" Harry asked breaking the small silence we had upon arriving the doors.

"Uncle Simon said they should be there when we're there," Liam informed him.

I saw Louis's face get brighter and he smiled. "I missed Snaps!" He exclaimed causing us to chuckled.

"I bet he missed you too, Lou," Zayn teased.

A car horn beeped and we all turned and saw a limo pull up.

"A limo? Really, they couldn't of just sent a van..." Louis mumbled.

I heard the other boys mumbled something and even Harry groaned.

"Boys," A driver said getting out to open the door for us.